Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. MikeyMoe

    Denied MikeyMoe's Ban Appeal

    MikeyMoe's Ban Appeal Steam Name: Mikey SteamID: STEAM_1:1:112147538 Name of the Admin you were banned by: M!nt How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: Using an Alt-Account Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I would like to start off by taking responsibility for what...
  2. MikeyMoe

    masagami | あさがみ

    MASAGAMI 死去 to disrespect your family, your ancestors. the greatest sin of them all. 前 I should've fought back, dying for my freedom. but instead I chose a life of comfort, one of slavery. my dishonor, a shame I carry forever. 穢す I should've died short thereafter. but I continue to live. day...
  3. MikeyMoe

    Notices WORKERS WITH WALTMAN!

    Dawn strikes the city, citizens begin pouring out of their apartments, plastered across the city. Posters, posters upon posters. Seems like this was created by a supporter of Waltman. Walk with Waltman! Workers with Waltman!
  4. MikeyMoe

    Bug Imperial can't be selected as a default language.

    Bug: /charsetdefaultlanguage doesn't work with the Imperial language and other languages . Description: /charsetdefaultlanguage doesn't work with the Imperial language, Vortigese, Xendarian and possibly others that I haven't found or don't have access to. I use the command...
  5. MikeyMoe

    Elden Ring players, how are you enjoying the game?

    How are you guys enjoying the game so far, it feels like I can't stop playing it. Personally I am really loving it and I've been trying out a few different characters. Magic seems really cool but I really like the confessor class. How are you guys enjoying it so far?
Back
Top