Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. McTiddies~!

    I doth return

    From the grave of social despair. Finally employed but bored on my time off. It's been a while, babes! How you been? <3
  2. McTiddies~!

    Implemented Playable Piano - Allow pianists to see the chatbox

    Simply put. Anyone who plays the piano cannot see the chatbox, therefore, they aren't aware if people are trying to talk to them, or asking them to get off the piano overall... Which can lead to folk complaining to staff unfortunately. Hope this is something easy to code.
  3. McTiddies~!

    Denied 3D Stream Radio &/or Better Quality Radios!

    So far from what I've seen, the available radios are quite limited, you got two radios which are either classical or 'patriotic' like music for the loyalists and 2~3 other radios that are supposedly illegal. I've honestly grown a bit sick of hearing the same 10~ ish tracks on loop from both the...
  4. McTiddies~!

    Oy! How y'all doin'?

    Hello! Some of you might already know me, but for those that don't, I've been playing HL2RP for a while, only recently got back into action earlier this year! - It's been a rocky ride since then, participated in a couple communities, and hopefully left mostly pleasant experiences with my peers...
Back
Top