Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Vadim

    Implemented Combine Pings

    Hello, I'd like to preface everything I am about to say here in the context that this is all in favor of supporting more interesting and nuanced Rebel RP, instead of the constant generic shotcops and sweeps, which end in PKs, people whining, and months of progress lost on both sides...
  2. Vadim

    [V3] The Antlions

    The Antlions Section I: Overview, Morphology, Hierarchy, etc. The Antlions are a species of highly social, insect-like creatures that function together as a hivemind. Antlions arrived from Earth during the portal storms, coming from Xen. Though their history goes back farther than their hives...
  3. Vadim

    Vortigaunt update - Vort stomp

    Replace the current effects of vort stomp with something more similar to this Feels a thousand times more powerful and cool
  4. Vadim

    Fixed VJ Antlion bug

    Pretty sure antlions spawned using the Antlion arc VJ base are unable to be harvested for meat I killed this antlion and was unable to harvest it directly after killing it
  5. Vadim

    Implemented Shareable pizza

    Allow pizza to be shared 6-8 times (like wine), becoming pizza slices I need this to share Deepdish pizza...
Back
Top