Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. soneil3

    Uncle's Return/Introduction

    Good day all, Not entirely sure how many of you may remember me. I'm Uncle, even to those who do not have an Uncle. I was active during the 2021/2022 period mostly with Civil Protection. You may have played with me under one of the below characters: UNION-3 Caitlyn Barnes Tickoto Kaibisha...
  2. soneil3

    UNION-3

    ...AWAITING INPUT... <::ACCESSING LOCALHOST://C24/OWD8/UNION/UNION.3::> .......................................................... ......................................................................... ........................................................... <::SECURITY TOKEN...
  3. soneil3

    Uncle - New Face.

    Good Morning/Evening or anything in-between gents and fegents, I go by Uncle, I have been roleplaying in the Garrysmod community on and off for many years now. I gotta say that you guys here at Willard have set up something pretty grand, loving the lore map and small touches along those lines...
Back
Top