Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Goulashnikov

    Citizen/Loyalist Players, what can be done to improve the faction?

    About a week ago, I posted a thread asking Willard players who don't play citizens what could be done to change that fact and get them more interested in the faction? Before I begin with this thread, if that applies to you then please do check that thread out and leave your opinion and/or vote...
  2. Goulashnikov

    Players who don't play citizens, what would get you to play them more often?

    At the moment, I am writing a bit of a conceptual theory for how best to operate the HL2RP framework, using over a decade of experience I have in being a member of multiple communities, both as a player and as a staff member. While this design theory isn't specifically for Willard Networks, I do...
  3. Goulashnikov

    Aw sh*t, here we go again.

    Y'know, for someone who has done this since 2012, you'd think I'd learn my lesson by now. But no, the draw of this game mode is just too much that, once again, I am coming back to it. While I've logged into Willard from time to time over the past year to dip my toes back into HL2RP, I never made...
Back
Top