Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Laura

    Join the Republican Guard! Prepare yourself for the conscription!

    Republican Guard Prepare yourself for Conscription, Enlist with the Republican Guard. Receive training in basic and advanced tools. Work on strength and fitness. Be lead by one of the best Commanders the Universal Union has to offer. No prior or future party membership needed. Join, and...
  2. Laura

    CITY 62 - TURKU | 13/01/2018

    On January 13th, 2018, 19:38. The last departure checks were performed aboard Universal Union Naval Vessel; #04 'Lyhty' ( Designation: Icebreaker). The ships objective was to clear way to City 35; Copenhagen for Universal Union Naval Vessel #07 'KP' ( Designation: ********** ). Which was to...
  3. Laura

    UNION-7 || Elizabeth Wright

    OPENING CIVIL_PROTECTION UNIT; UNION-7 FILE ENTER CLEARANCE; CID #***** WELCOME TO FILE ELIZABETH WRIGHT TAGLINE: UNION-7 NAME: Elizabeth SURNAME: Wright MIDDLE NAME: Rosaline ALIAS: Roxxy NICKNAMES: Roxxy, Sev PREVIOUS CID: #04423 CURRENT CID: #***** GENDER: Female SEXUALITY: ...
  4. Laura

    Amélie Amsel

    ACCESSING OVERWATCH CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE NETWORK ... AUTHORIZATION CONFIRMED OPENING THE FILE ON AMÉLIE AMSEL #11148 ... Amélie Amsel -BASIC INFORMATION- NAME: Amélie Amsel ALIAS: - NICKNAMES: - CID: #11148 GENDER: Female AGE: 43 DATE OF BIRTH: 06/06/1975 NATIONALITY...
  5. Laura

    Democratic Socialist Party of Universal Union

    Democratic Socialist Party of Universal Union BREAD AND ROSES! _____________ DSP, the Party of the People and its history. DSP was founded in the 'The City of Industry': City 36; Berlin by a Union Medical Doctor named Amélie Amsel. Operating mainly in City 36 as both an activist and a...
  6. Laura

    Hello!

    Hello! Thought I'd post a small introduction. So, here I am. Names Laura, I'm a long-time Garry's Mod player, I even see a couple of familiar faces here. I'm an aspiring narrative writer and love games. Looking to sink my teeth into learning the ins and outs of factions I never had the...
Back
Top