Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. DoodleDude

    Accepted DLDude's CMRU Application

    Steam Name: DLDude Steam ID: Discord Name: dldude Character Name: Ted Kowacks Preferred Starting Rank: Intern Char Backstory: Before the Portals had opened, Ted was a mere Midwest Young Adult, dredging through life as an intern in his local clinic... despite his love for video games and...
  2. DoodleDude

    Fixed Unable to put Scenetexts.

    I have been dealing with this issue since god knows how long, possibly the first ever I17 rotation... I am unable to pit a scenetext because I may have left a scenetext there before the map got changed and I didn't remove it... send help, Im begging you.
  3. DoodleDude

    Ted Kowacks, the Radical Doctor [[ WIP ]]

    - A Chill Nevada Man at his early thirties, often sporting a dumb, determined smirk on his face at all times. His physique shows that he's clearly ''Built Different'' with broad shoulders and a 6'4 height. A total stoner to some, but a good guy at heart, and self-proclaimed medical genius...
  4. DoodleDude

    Custom Ambience music.

    Exactly what the title suggests, an option to implement your own choice of ambience as a personal ambient track would be great.
  5. DoodleDude

    Accepted Personalized Container Loot.

    Yall would know the containers scattered around the map that you can loot, breach, or find a key for from an event; be it lockers, medical equipment caches etc. yknow The ones that " Johhny Rebel 69 " sweeps through leaving everyone empty handed, nulling the containers as a whole. But fear not...
  6. DoodleDude

    DoodleDude's "Xenian Malignancy Zone" Expedition Application

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: DLDude *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:510728945 *Discord Name & ID: dldude *Timezone: GMT+03:00 I am in the Short Stories Discord Server : [ YES ] Is this character from the Main Server : [ YES ] --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Ted "Teddy / Ted-e"...
  7. DoodleDude

    A Kind message to a staff member ( Or anyone that is the guy Im lookin' for.)

    This message goes that one guy that chased in the sewers as a skinwalker, love ya mate! Even scared me shitless!
  8. DoodleDude

    GUYS LOOK OUT!

    Our doom has arrived! RUN ABORT
  9. DoodleDude

    Custom Ambience and Combat Music.

    .
  10. DoodleDude

    How does the world map work?

    Is it possible for players to claim spots to write about them?
  11. DoodleDude

    About Wiremod!

    Is Wiremod in this server? I'm honestly new to SRSRP so just want to know.
  12. DoodleDude

    Hello!

    Sup, I'm DoodleDude. I'm very new to this server and SeriousRP. My first day felt like a Very complicated Rouge-like game but It was very fun! See you in-game!
Back
Top