Steam Name: Official_KP
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 3 months on the server and 69 days on the Discord.
The reason you were banned?: Metabaiting.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I think despite the fact I have...
Steam Name: Official_KP
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
Name of the Admin you were banned by: flerk
How long is the ban for?: 1 month.
The reason you were banned?:
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: From what I know I never transferred any items that belonged to Carrie, all of her items were...
Steam Name: Official_KP
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Furret "No Furry" Asimo
How long is the ban for?: 21 days.
The reason you were banned?:
Why do you wish to be unbanned?:
For the first reason "Metabait, leaking the name of your killer in a...
Preferably /afk
The timer being 10 minutes is useless most people aren't even going to be AFK for 10 minutes.
If I know I have to be AFK I want to be able to go AFK instead of losing food/water for 10 minutes until AFK kicks in.
Basically, the writing system is alright at the moment but it could use some serious improvements.
First off the editing limit is a horrible idea and forces people to buy multiple papers/books/notepads just to get the final version.
To fix this add pencils with an eraser function. Have pencils...
I am tired of hearing "Woah, I just noticed you were super tall!" every time I play.
Here is me standing next to a 5'10 character (left) and me a 6'6 character (right).
For comparison here is the shortest OTA next to the tallest OTA.
The stoves clearly have enough room for two pots to be placed. This goes for both of the stoves. Also the placement of the pot on the good stove clips with it.
Or resize the pot to a normal size and let us place four on a stove.
Description
Modeling Work
Things of Note
Relationships
LOVES ADMIRES RESPECTS FRIEND ACQUAINTANCE LIKES DISTRUSTS DISLIKES HATES DECEASED ???
Individual Relationships
Julia Jazmin
Minister Utano
Yasir Syed
Minister Mickievič
Bobbi Bomb
Laura Pamlova
Vincent Raus...
Since headcrabs are rarely allowed on the surface and have to stay in the Sewers aka the darkest part of the map they should be able to see in the dark.
The three types of prop descriptions.
The trick is to use quotation marks.
Title Only - /propdescriptionadd "A teapot." " "
This is done by just using quotation marks around a space after the title. It also uses quotation marks around the title so you can use spaces in the title.
Description...
The filtrate button is useless I feel like the fill with water button could work both ways as in fill with water meaning to fill a pot with water as well as fill a bottle with water.
And a drink till quenched button is obvious.
https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1m_LaEa520xcINn0R-3TWyM0GnJM32fmxvLIm1XyaTeo/edit?usp=sharing
This is only a minor part of the journal, the entire thing is hundreds of pages long.
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.