Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ClapTrap

    City 23 - A Preventable Tragedy

    City Designation/Number: City 23 Status: Abandoned City Type: Originally agricultural, turned industrial. Population...
  2. ClapTrap

    JURY-181 | El Jefe

    Legend: Purple - Admire Blue - Appreciate Yellow - Indifferent/Neutral Orange - Distaste Red - Loathe VICE-7 (@Vulpes Callida) - Carnal Initial thoughts: Where the hell are you, man? Don't tell me they left you back in D43... Or maybe you finally took up my offer from back in the outlands...
  3. ClapTrap

    C17 | RL.DEFENDER-2

    C 1 7 : R L . D E F E N D E R - 2 JACKSON COOK STATUS: ALIVE LOCATION: CITY SEVENTEEN, BULGARIA "<:: Commander has finalized authorization for transfer. At least one thing's gone right this month... ::>" S E A T T L E , W A S H I N G T O N CITY 21 MAY 19TH, 2018 "<:: Inadequate. Request...
  4. ClapTrap

    Combine's Insignia (POLL)

    I always thought the Combine logo looked like a human surrendering. I have been LAUGHED at in the Discord for this truthful discovery... What are ur thoughts?? BONUS DEBATE: Human sitting on toilet insignia... Discuss...
  5. ClapTrap

    Daag'Lo!

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ | S E L F - R E F L E C T I O N | Daag'Lo - Failure is but a stepping stone on the journey to improvement. - Though soreness and shame still fills the...
  6. ClapTrap

    D'Angelo...?

    ____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ - G R E E T I N G S ! -...
  7. ClapTrap

    CITY ADMINISTRATOR Zahra Goudarzi, City Eighteen - "The Iranian Socialite"

    "Reap the benefits of your loyalty; it is only a taste of what's to come through faith in the Union!" - Administrator Zahra Goudarzi, 2018 Zahra Goudarzi was never a stranger to the intricacies of politics. Born in the heart of Iran in the year 1960, seven years after the Iranian coup d’etat...
  8. ClapTrap

    The Short Adventure of Sal, the Grape Soda Guy

    This is the short story of a fresh arrival finding himself around City 24. (Sorry for most of this being text, I was laughing too hard in the early moments to get pictures of him talking. Only managed to get good pics of him towards the end.) I'm first approached by the protagonist while he...
  9. ClapTrap

    GREETINGS!

Back
Top