Who is it this time?
Arthur.
..Oh, him. He's definitely interesting. Let's have a look at his file.
CURRENT REVISION
NAME
Arthur Eastgate
DATE OF BIRTH
9/10/1972
CURRENT OCCUPATION
Civil Workers Union | Civil Engineering Corps Director
CURRENT CONFORMITY TIER WITHIN UNIVERSAL...
Being in the middle of a firefight, where I was indirectly involved as a worker, safe to say the TBC shooting system is one of the worst systems I have ever seen. S2RP/S2K is a much better alternative, at least to the gunfight that happened tonight.
It's too clunky and wastes so much time when...
Started my short lived career at CMU arriving as a refugee from Terranova. Now I'm back and will dedicate some time for this while I balance it out with college
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.