04:03 AM, COMBINE CENTRALIZED TIME
SECTOR 37
SYNTHETIC SPAWNING FIELDS, CITY 433 RE-EDUCATIONAL LABOUR REASSIGNMENT CAMP B9
"Careful," Itzhak warned. "Don't trip."
Itzhak's calloused and wilted hand reached out across the threshold of their small wooden craft, linking arms with Temitope to...
An ambient light wedges itself unto my dark and cushioned capsule as the large door slowly opens outward. The color of the invasive light- that hushed, winter's breath blue against the alien walls of the prison's corridor flushes my eyes with a blur. As they adjust to the sudden exposure to...
Greetings!
Unlike some of the other introductees in this subforum I'll not be participating in the server I'm afraid- That ship has sailed and it won't be coming back:
However, I did want to peep my head in and introduce myself. @Erkor has told me good things despite my decision to remain...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.