Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Lyniv

    Lukas Stevenson: The Shadow of Giants

    The Philanthropist - The Back Alley Doctor Current Head of Cole's Homeless Shelter Current Status: Alive Generic Information: Name: Lukas Elias Stevenson Alias: Luka, L Gender: Male Ethnicity: Caucasian (White) CID: Age: 36 Height: 5'10 Weight: 178 lbs (80 kg) DOB: April 14th, 1982...
  2. Lyniv

    VinylStorm (lyniv)'s Countingwinner App

    Steam Name: Vinyl Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:49137072 Discord name (With ID): Vinyl#0684 Timezone: EST Any Previous Counting Infractions: None, I am no vile counting failure Current Whitelists (If Any): shitzen + P2W Galunga Hello, I am Vinyl, not the other more vile Vinyl, but to avoid confusion, I...
  3. Lyniv

    Hello World!

    Hello Willard! My name is Vinyl, not to be confused with another Vinyl here, but don't worry, soon I'll probably find an alternative so there isn't too much mixing up. My old name used to be Storm Striker or Vinyl Storm and I have a long history with serious HL2RP, I was a big player of...
  4. Lyniv

    Independent Cole's Homeless Shelter

    Description A homeless shelter founded by Carrie "Cole" Phelps. It's currently located in the old laundromat inside of the Slums. Alias The Shelter | Cole's | The Small Park Mission Statement A shelter for the slums that welcomes all people within it's walls looking for aid. A...
Back
Top