Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Windbomb

    Fixed Trash Collector accepts multiple CID Cards at the same time

    Hey, So, the trash collector accepts multiple CID cards at once; I had mine in at the same time with a CP's card, and when I went to get mine, I got the CP's card back he got mine. How to reproduce: Just have two different people insert their cards one after the other.
  2. Windbomb

    Windbomb Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: Argus SteamID: STEAM_0:1:31884873 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Sif the AI How long is the ban for?: 21 Days The reason you were banned?: Metabait. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: So, I might have some idea, but ultimately it is not my intention to metabait at all, I...
  3. Windbomb

    Bernard von Steiner

    Me, while attending a Civil Engineering class back at school before the war. BIO ((WIP))
  4. Windbomb

    Greetings.

    So... I somehow had not heard of this, until today... "Greetings from your Loyalist Councillor Bernard von Steiner. I have come to help you to become a true believer in our Glorius Universal Union. UNION PREVAILS!" So yeah, greetings from an Oldie...
Back
Top