Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. DillonVentures

    Arlo Feehily - The Intern

    Processing CID.. Loading Citizen Profile.. (16%) Loading Citizen Profile.. (78%) Loaded. NAME: Arlo Feehily PLACE OF BIRTH: Ireland OCCUPATION: CMU, Nurse in Training RELOCATION HISTORY: City 1, City 24 APPEARANCE: Arlo Feehily is a man standing at 5’8”. By most citizen accounts, he...
  2. DillonVentures

    Dillon Ventures - “Dylan Fox”

    Please insert CCA or Civil Protection ID into Combine PDA. … ID Accepted, welcome [ERROR]. What would you like to do? [Citizen Profiles - BOL List - Handbook - Fine or Arrest Citizen - Turn Off] You have selected [Citizen Profiles]. Please select a profile. [Joseph Holt - Elias Siemens - Warren...
  3. DillonVentures

    “Unknown” - Intermission or Setup?

    I have been staring at the Gametracker page for several hours at this point, wondering why the map is listed as “Unknown”. So here’s my question, are we going to have an intermission of sorts? (Returning back to C24 before starting Part 2) Or are we going to do Part 2 immediately? I’m kinda...
  4. DillonVentures

    DAV - World’s Worst Sillyman

    I can’t believe I forgot to make an introductory post. I am DillonVentures, beloved (or despised) sillyman, I mainly use the character Dillon Ventures / Dylan Fox as my HL2RP character. No, the whole Dillon Ventures name isn’t really because the damned dude is a self-insert, that was just...
  5. DillonVentures

    Booby-Trapped Permakills: Am I allowed to appeal them?

    My question here is simple, Am I allowed to appeal a Permakill if it was caused by a Booby-Trap that I didn’t see and couldn’t react to? Now, Willard Networks is one of the most.. detailed, I would say, HL2RP servers out there. And I’ve played it before, I had a vague understanding of some of...
Back
Top