Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Mikedog

    Loyalist System is Fugged & Business Permits need a Revamp

    So, playing as a CCA I've realized that the entirety of the Loyalist System is broken and needs to be revamped. I've also noticed that Business Permits are basically just handouts and are given just as readily as a CID. People get the permits, open up a stall and leave the server without...
  2. Mikedog

    Belmont Fisher

    Belmont Fisher Former CWU Supervisor of City 17, District 47 Human Resources Agent in City 24 Basic Information: Name: Belmont Fisher Nicknames: N/A Gender: Male Age: Early 30's (30) Place of Birth: United Kingdom Nationality: British Spoken Languages: English, Russian (Learning, Broken)...
  3. Mikedog

    Whattup terranoverers

    Hey. I guess I should make an introduction here to keep track of this since it'll be our new server eventually. Seems pretty cool over here, a lot of potential. Just fucking blindsided by the crap Terranova has been going on. Seems like everything after the Terranova management team teenage...
Back
Top