Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Stanislaw

    Bug Crafting wrong item!

    Bug: Issue with crafting armored trench coat Description: When crafting armored trench coat, you can get medium medical uniform instead! Error/Time: Check out the photos below Proof: Check out the photos below
  2. Stanislaw

    In-Progress CCR Combat Fatigue script Issue

    Bug: CCR Combat Fatigue script Issue Description: This item has a function that gives armor (which even is not effective, because it has a max. of 0 armor), and because of this function, when you put on any fully repaired vest (even CCR one) there is a chance that after a few minutes the item...
  3. Stanislaw

    Bug Bug with shirt category

    Bug: My winter jacket changed into a medical uniform. Description: Yesterday I bought a red winter jacket, and after I joined the server today, for unknown reason my jacket changed to a medical uniform, but the character was wearing this jacket. After I took off uniform and put it on, then it...
Back
Top