Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Maroon

    [FORUM COMPLAINT] Return to me my What's New tab

    What the fuck is this shit? Do you really expect me to cope with changes? The What's New tab was the only consistent thing in this fucking community. Now I need to click open that shitty tab and click an extra button just to see all the delicious drama. I don't know it's Xenforo or if it was...
  2. Maroon

    The Geneva Monstrosity

    Chapter I The Wanderlust I do not know why am writing this. Perhaps the insidious grasp of insanity has already shackled me. Perhaps a sliver of sanity remains, and my desperate, recouping mind demands of me that I put my sorrows to the paper. Where to begin? How does one commence when...
  3. Maroon

    [NON-CANON] Glory to Mankind

    // Something I wrote up for SCG at the time. Not canon, but I just wanted to share with those interested. Set after the events of Episode 2. Listen to the music for maximum immersion. Out of the night that covers me, Black as the pit from pole to pole, I thank whatever gods may be...
  4. Maroon

    William Ulysses Harthgrove | The Collaborator

    William Ulysses Harthgrove, 1st Viscount Harthgrove HELIX-0 | THE COLLABORATOR "Glory to Mankind." [GENERAL INFORMATION] [NAME] - WILLIAM ULYSSES HARTHGROVE [NATIONALITY] - ENGLISH [PLACE OF BIRTH] - STANFIELD, NORFOLK, ENGLAND [DATE OF BIRTH] - 25TH OF FEBRUARI, 1975 [CITY OF RESIDENCE] - C24...
  5. Maroon

    yes

    Greetings... I hail from the lands of SCG and TN. I'm hoping this community won't be yeeted into the shadowrealm after 2 months, but we'll see.
Back
Top