Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Elsida

    Genny's position abuse.

    A bit late to do this, I know, but here we go. To start, my complaint is simple: Genny had her character TAP-099 PKed due to an execution, then proceeded to change the PK rules solely because of that situation. Now, this rule can be a normal change; you don't want long-standing characters to...
  2. Elsida

    Accepted Elsida cheating ban appeal

    Steam Name: Elsida SteamID:STEAM_0:1:79612832 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @MrMindBlow ( he is the one who told me I was ban idk who did it) How long is the ban for?: Permaban The reason you were banned?: Cheating Why do you wish to be unbanned?: First on I never cheated in my life, I...
  3. Elsida

    PLS DON'T DO THIS!!!

    So I spot a CP in the slums just going around so I gear up and well guess what Mug CP time so we start RP'ing and shit then after a brief talk and me trying to get her into a wall she does the following /me *** Civil Protection Unit span to the wall, reaching a hand down for their holster. Now...
Back
Top