Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    his name is john lawless, he's a rebel and he loves AKs rate him guys please if you don't give him a good rating i'll cry added characters below - LEKO - super hot twink, i love twinks, fuck i love twinks holy shit man i love twinks their smell their taste their touch their sweet little...
  2. Botulism

    In-Character YESTERDAY I DIE, TOMORROW I LIVE.

    Driving License issued by the Swedish Embassy in Pyongyang, Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Sometime in the late 20th century. COLLABORATOR PERSONNEL RECORDS BUREAU, MUSEUM OF COMBINE AND INTERSTELLAR ATROCITIES, SOFIA, BULGARIAN HISTORICAL REGION INFORMATION SAMPLE (Records taken from...
  3. Botulism

    In-Character A NURSE FROM TEHRAN SMILES

    My name is ██████ ██████████ Photo taken in 1998. "As the vice-chief organizer of the City One Precinct Twelve Anti-Deities League, I, ██████ ██████████ , am pleased to announce my honorable resignation by the end of this quarter and the completion of the SEVENTH three-year plan...During...
  4. Botulism

    SOMEWHERE IN RUSSIA

    Somewhere in the Heart of Mother Russia In a White House Far From the Red Square
  5. Botulism

    WHAT MATTERS MOST

    A SECOND CHANCE AT LIFE AND A FOOL DENIED DEATH MY NAME IS ███████ █████ I AM ██ YEARS OLD HOMIES Y VATOS FROM THE SOUTHSIDE, REMEMBER ME! I'LL SEE YOU ON THE OTHER SIDE AT BARRIO LUCILLE BIDING MY TIME...
  6. Botulism

    Notices TERMINAL 7 REDEMPTION BRIGADES -- REPAY YOUR ETERNAL DEBT TO OUR BENEFACTORS TODAY!

    TERMINAL 7 REDEMPTION BRIGADES REGIMENTS OF BLACK-BAND LABOUR Slogans: Featured above. In one single essence, every single person on Earth owes their lives, families, occupations, and continued survival to the omnipresent, ever-loving Benefactors -- The Combine. They could've chosen to destroy...
  7. Botulism

    The Amazing, Incredible Journey of Ronald James Conquest -- Founder And President of the Ronald James Conquest Organization (1947-2020, RIP) Slideshow

    The Best Businessman. An Elderly New Yorker who would rather be wearing a tuxedo and flying a private helicopter with his Japanese trophy-wife than wearing this dinghy ugly green jumpsuit, but here he is, in all his melancholic glory. With a lushous blonde combover, this smug genius is a...
  8. Botulism

    SURVEILLANCE

    "The Far East is like a dream," they said. Twice as big as India, but less than one percent of the people. Antlions aren't as plentiful here -- Cold wards them away. Been getting colder each year. . Saw an Amur Tiger in a flat the other day, Beast was just rummaging through like nothing ever...
  9. Botulism

    WIEDERGUTMACHUNG

    Alle meine Entchen, Schwimmen auf dem See, Köpfchen in das Wasser, Schwänzchen in die Höh.
  10. Botulism

    ON THE CABAL AND ITS' CONSEQUENCES

    .... .... .... .... Hello? Hello? Who’s this? Who’s this? I’m asking the questions, I called you. No, I called you, and you sound like the ugliest son of a bitch I ever heard. You sound like the physical manifestation of some loser’s inner demons! Well, you sound like some total...
  11. Botulism

    Employment Terminated

    BEZIRK POTSDAM ██████ INDUSTRIAL PARK 9TH OF OCTOBER, 1981, 1846 Date of Trespass: 7th of October 1981, 0219 Date of Agent Termination: ███ of █████████ 1990, 0718 Agent's name was █████ ██████████, known methods of transit consisted of 'hitchhiking', walking in rural areas and local busses...
  12. Botulism

    Loyalist AL'IKHWAN -- The Muslim Brotherhoods, Bandits, Mobs and Gangs Of Occupied Russia

    "Like lions, we stood side-by-side with our foreign overlords... We wept when their alien soldiers left our land, we sneered when the demonic Russian bastards colluded with our own flesh and blood in the mountains... And most importantly of all? We screamed in righteous anger when the so-called...
  13. Botulism

    VICE-8

    Then, when the Trumpet will be blown, there will be no kinship between them on that Day, nor will they even care to ask about one another. As for those whose scale is heavy with good deeds, it is they who will be successful. But those whose scale is light, they will have doomed themselves...
  14. Botulism

    LAZAR STERN - A DROP IN THE CRIMINAL OCEAN

    LAZAR STERN לזר שטרן ЛАЗАР ШТЕРН Born September 4, 1971 Birthplace: Yerevan, Armenian Soviet Socialist Republic, Soviet Union A rare fall rain in Yerevan soothes me. The window of my flat is open, bringing cool air into the kitchen as I did my homework in slow-motion. It lulls me into an almost...
  15. Botulism

    (Final) My Critique of how Civil Protection Is Handled, and What I'm Going To Do to Fix It.

    A (Definitely not) Short Critique of How Civil Protection Is Handled In Willards And What I'm Going To Do to Fix It. A finale of all my previous critiques of the server environment. Botulism City. Introduction. Hey! I hope this is going to be a rather short piece (Author's note, it WON'T.) I...
  16. Botulism

    ROLEPLAYING REAL, HUMAN EVIL -- Civil Protection Behavior Guide: The Mannerisms of Mundane Tyrants

    CIVIL PROTECTION BEHAVIOR GUIDE HOW TO ROLEPLAY A CONVINCING, REALISTIC, EVEN TERRIFYING DEPICTION OF A TYRANT. Written By Botulism Intended for both routine Civil Protection players and aspiring ones. PART ONE: INTRODUCTION I am writing this guide because I feel like many Civil Protection...
  17. Botulism

    GEAR WIPE

    EVERY GOOD SERVER NEEDS A GEAR WIPE. Roleplay is about character development, not collecting items and upgrades. Is all the gear our rebels, cops, citizens, conscripts, etc. have helpful to roleplay? No. Quite frankly, this has gone too far. The overflowing amount of weapons possessed by...
  18. Botulism

    Roll for MedRP

    Simple. A forced roll for medRP based on medical skill to determine the success of each operation. Makes medical skill actually useful IRP outside of just giving you more health points and giving opportunity for malpractice, operation failures, etc. Which should 100% happen and will enhance...
  19. Botulism

    RED DAWN -- CITY ONE, EARLY OCCUPATION

    I wrote this around 1400 (2 PM) on a Saturday, April 14, 2007 I think. Might be a few days off. They took all our calendars. The papers don't say shit either. Only use for them is wiping your ass. . "For your protection, for your benefit!" They say. "For your pleasure, for your health!" What a...
Back
Top