Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Jamais Vu

    Denied Jamais Vu Character Authorization

    > Steam Name/ID STEAM_0:0:577700614 > How many characters do you have? N/A > What do you want authorization for? The ability to initiate Work Shifts with the help of GMs, along with industrial equipment and tools to build the District Infrastructure. > Character(s) you're requesting...
  2. Jamais Vu

    Free Cities - Lore Concept

    Free Cities Having somehow endured the Portal Storms and the subsequent Combine invasion, the Free Cities remain the most influential human factions outside Combine control, preserving themselves as the last remnants of the Old World’s governments. While most of the few cities that survived the...
  3. Jamais Vu

    Vu Mapping LTD.

    Personal Mapping Log > I'm relatively a new mapper, and have many ideas for a full HL2RP map. But I will keep hammering with small projects for a while, and post stuff here. Any kind of feedback, ideas, suggests. etc would help. Also, some stuff from my latest work: > For a HL2RP map, I'm...
  4. Jamais Vu

    What makes a HL2RP map "good"?

    What should be the key features of an HL2RP map that is consistent and feels authentic, yet also offers ample opportunities for roleplay?
  5. Jamais Vu

    Collaborator Application - Lola Mirzayeva

    Lola descends from a long line of proud, industrious spice merchants who once owned extensive estates in Khiva. Her ancestors cultivated close relationships with local nobles and influential families. This legacy came to an abrupt end with the fall of the Emirate. The rise of Proletarian rule...
  6. Jamais Vu

    Alternative Newspaper Design for V3

    I think we could use a more minimal/modern design instead of the newspaper design Willard has been using for a long time. The current version resembles typical newspapers from the 1920s and 30s; it doesn't feel like it came from Combine or Half-Life. Science fiction isn't the focus here, and I...
  7. Jamais Vu

    Greater 24 > Unfinished Project

    Motivation, real-life issues, and countless ideas have kept me from finishing this project. I began Photoshop and HL2 Propaganda stuff by drawing strange countries that don't exist on the map lol (I don't know how to explain it further, but I recommend checking out the r/imaginarymaps subreddit...
  8. Jamais Vu

    Believe

    In loving memory of Richard Johnson — a remarkable soul, cherished friend, inspiring teacher, and compassionate spirit whose kindness touched countless lives. This world can be unkind, yet together we are kinder. We lean on each other, lift each other, and never stop trying. We love you, and...
  9. Jamais Vu

    Accepted Victorian's Discord Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: VictorianTheVictorious SteamID: STEAM_0:0:577700614 Discord Name: voyageroneforreal Name of the Admin you were banned by: I have no Idea How long is the ban for?: Permanent Discord Ban The reason you were banned?: I posted a video on the Willard Discord Server, presumably the...
  10. Jamais Vu

    Willard Menu Remake

    IMO, Willard boasts some of the best systems within the HL2RP community. However, I feel the menu interface could use a serious upgrade—it currently comes across as somewhat clunky and amateurish IMO. After getting a bit bored with it, I decided to design a menu myself Please assume that the...
  11. Jamais Vu

    Maybe Life Ain't That Bad After All

    Came from a workshift, got my meal, gonna hop on stellaris for hours and gonna get some cookies Idk anyways I love you all :3
  12. Jamais Vu

    Vlada Cheremnykh

    ПОТОМ ОНИ ПРИШЛИ. ОНИ НЕ ХОРОШИ. ОНИ НЕ БУДУТ ВИДЕТЬ В СЕБЕ ТЕБЯ. Проснись, дорогая. TO BE CONTINUE, ASK TO BE ADDED!
  13. Jamais Vu

    Denied Victorian's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: victorvandort12 SteamID: 76561199115666956 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Don't Remember How long is the ban for?: Perma Ban The reason you were banned?: Immature Behavior Perhaps? Why do you wish to be unbanned?: and racist—on the Discord server and in-game. I fully...
  14. Jamais Vu

    BreenOS: CMB Approved Software

  15. Jamais Vu

    Doctor Wallace Breen, Person of The Year

  16. Jamais Vu

    Denied Discord Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: VictorianTheVictorious SteamID: STEAM_0:0:577700614 Name of the Admin you were banned by: I have no Idea How long is the ban for?: Permanent The reason you were banned?: I posted a video on the Willard Discord Server, presumably the media channel, that was a bit too racist and...
  17. Jamais Vu

    Thoughts on Fallout TV Show?

    I quiet enjoyed it fr
  18. Jamais Vu

    Ban Appeal from Discord 01

    Discord User Name - victorianmapping From who - Unknown
  19. Jamais Vu

    Denied Ban Appeal from Discord

    I got banned from the Willard Discord server. Here's the thing: I posted a video that I thought was funny to a channel. But the video contained racist statements like "rape sandniggers", so I got banned. I've been in the Willard community for 2 days and this was a bit of a whirlwind. Please...
Back
Top