Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. sleepjie

    I work for Facepunch, AMA

    title says it all :) I used to admin here in 2022 and since then I have somehow landed at Facepunch working as the QA tester for Rust - I don't have any official involvement with Garry's Mod but I've been working there for about 5 months now and it's going smooth. I have some ideas for a round...
  2. sleepjie

    What models would you like to see in a future update?

    Hey guys, I've just joined the developer team as a 3D artist and I'm here to take orders and requests. Here's my artstation if you want to see some of my work. Do you guys have any ideas for future models? Before asking, I do not work on characters, and I am not a professional model ripper. I...
Back
Top