Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. SlugGirl

    Citizen The one who bore the name of 'Dez'

    "Do you feel like a man?" "When you push me around." "Do you feel better now?" "As I fall to the ground." An average woman adorned with messy auburn hair. Glasses perched atop her straight nose. Seems to always be hiding her hands. When her coat is removed, she simply is adorned by a...
  2. SlugGirl

    [FEEDBACK] The Civic Concord Gathering - EVENT COMMITTEE

    WELCOME, CITIZENS Give me your feedback, you Loyalist nerds. I hope everyone enjoyed it. If you do have ideas, do not be afraid to find me! Glory to Our Benefactors. Death to Traitors. Madame Annelise Schneider Event Committee
  3. SlugGirl

    The Civic Concord Gathering - EVENT COMMITTEE

    WELCOME, CITIZENS You are invited to join us at the Plaza for our first official event as the Event Committee. (Sunday, the 29th June at 14:00 EST) Together with Mr. Damian Idris Osmond and I, Madame Schneider, warmly welcome all of you to gather, listen, and share in the spirit of unity and...
  4. SlugGirl

    🐺 Volchik — Little Wolf 🐺

    Volchik “Don’t call it pain. Call it expression.” Name:REDACTED Alias:Volchik — “Little Wolf” Function:Taskmaster’s hunter and interrogator Status:Deceased and Rotting Theme:IC3PEAK — Vampir On Canvas and Flesh I don’t hurt people—I sculpt them. Every scream, every...
  5. SlugGirl

    In-Character Irene Dupont, The Forgotten Plushie

    "Hey, have I met you before? It's almost like you're familiar... maybe I've dreamed of you once?" Standing with a nervous posture, her shoulders slightly hunched as if expecting to be called out for something she forgot, a young woman with short, dark brunette hair and a smile that never...
Back
Top