Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Halostrophe

    Denied Rhodes LeBlanc PK Appeal

    Steam Name: Halostrophe Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:104817329 Discord Name: Halostrophe Character Name: Rhodes LeBlanc Faction/Group: Les Arrivants Reason for Appeal: Okay, so I'd like to preface on the main argument of this PK appeal is that after asking the person who played the character Lucille...
  2. Halostrophe

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    I do not think I need to go into some massive explanation on why AI should be banned from Willard Main. It's effortless, lacking quality and just overall slop. This is meant to be a place to show off creative output and the least remotely interesting means to even achieve that is through the...
  3. Halostrophe

    Accepted Councillor Horatio Kingsley - Combine Labour Co-Operative

    STEAMID: 76561198169900386 STEAM USERNAME: Halostrophe DISCORD USERNAME: Halostrophe §1 Draft of the Combine Labour Co-Operative §2 Leader of the Labour Co-Operative §3 We're looking for people! 【 COMBINE LABOUR CO-OPERATIVE (CLC) 】 "Though cowards flinch and traitors sneer We'll keep...
  4. Halostrophe

    The Last Corpsman

    WHO AM I? An oppressor? A human? A misguided person? It doesn't matter anyways, it's all down to your opinion on me. Though there's a degree of objective wrongness (I'll touch about that later) in my trade. It's still one that'll be talked about in the history books. That's even assuming we...
  5. Halostrophe

    Denied Schizomeister RDM Warn Appeal

    Steam Name: Schizo™ SteamID: STEAM_0:0:104817329 Name of the Admin you were warned by: @Hiros The reason you were warned?: I was warned for supposedly RDMing someone- though this was just an event character from what was seen. Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I wish for this...
Back
Top