Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Lord Beckett

    Notices WYATT CALLAWAY: METADYNAMIST

    A letter is posted to the public bulletin, signed by one Murphy Frost and accompanied by some unusual documents... Oh yes, I remember the first time I met Wyatt. It wasn't long after I had been taken under the wing of the first Metadynamists, names like Leonard Reiter, Emmanuel Josef Mundi...
  2. Lord Beckett

    Murphy Frost

    Murphy Frost: Finance Deputy. Censor General. Devoted Collaborator. Natchez, Mississippi was not exactly a hospitable locale for a newborn African American. Historically a hub for the American slave trade, this agrarian city very much resembled the way it was over a hundred years ago, even in...
  3. Lord Beckett

    Accepted Warning Appeal - Lord Beckett

    Steam Name: Lord Cutler Beckett SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65545159 Name of the Admin you were warned by: Cengiz The reason you were warned?: "Accessing the CWU Management Vendor maliciously // Obtaining items without FL approval" Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I was accused of...
  4. Lord Beckett

    N°019 THE SIEMENS-BLOKE-BOSCH ACT

    ATN :// INBOUND TRANSMISSION RECEIVED. ────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────── NOTICE TO TERMINAL PRECINCT 7, CITIZENS COUNCIL MINISTRY OF CIVIL PROTECTION OFFICE OF THE COMMISSIONER...
  5. Lord Beckett

    Discrimination Against Vortigaunts by the Short Stories Staff Team (Serious)

    TRIGGER WARNING: Discussion about shocking and repulsive discriminatory behavior towards Vortigaunts. It is with grave concern that I make this post for you all. Truly, I have always tried to give those I disagree with the benefit of the doubt. Whatever the consequences, I endeavor to see the...
  6. Lord Beckett

    ICOBT - Aberdeen's Aspirants

    Created in conjunction with the Consortium, Aberdeen’s Aspirants are a subgroup dedicated to enforcing conformity in the city using more discretionary methods. Named after Minister Aberdeen of the Ministry of Civil Protection, these individuals hope to one day join the Civil Protection—until...
  7. Lord Beckett

    remove OTA (real)

    ladies and gentlemen, it's time to take this faction out to pasture. this faction is truly the Original Gangster™ fun ruiner. can you think of a group of people that has PKed more developed characters than a squad of overwatch soldiers armed to the teeth? not only do they enjoy sweeping the...
  8. Lord Beckett

    Please tell me why Free Vortigaunt is even a faction now

    See the barnacle? No? Hm. Not only did they make the sewers way more dangerous, including by camouflaging the goddamn barnacles, but they removed all the reasons to be down there in the first place (trash/box spawns). Does this server's administration have some sort of vendetta against the...
  9. Lord Beckett

    Hansjörg Ambrosius — CLC Inspector

    Hansjörg Ambrosius CLC Inspector "Productivity. Loyalty. Audacity: Meine maxim." Name: Hansjörg Ambrosius Region of Origin: Northern Switzerland Age: Unknown. Somewhere between late 50s and early 60s. Previous Occupation: Industrial 24 Factory Director Current Occupation: District...
Back
Top