Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Skyle

    In-Character i come crawling back like a rat

    hi! played hl2rp a lot on scg years ago, got out of it whenever i experienced what it was like to "get a life" i am back now to lose countless hours, looking forward to it. this is like my 3rd introduction post, third time's a charm yeah?
  2. Skyle

    hey im skyle pt 2

    lmfao never showed up the first time i made one, but im here im a gamer but i touch grass monday-friday, woah. hope to enjoy my stay here
  3. Skyle

    Howdy

    Heyo, I'm Skyle. I used to go by cool_man523 many a year ago. I've been around the HL2RP scene for 4-5 years at this point, mainly sticking around SCG. I've poked my head in a few communities here and there, hopefully I'll enjoy my stay here. I look forward to playing with you all! Take care...
Back
Top