Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. bravo

    Denied Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: bravo SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150880482 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Cengiz (I believe) How long is the ban for?: 30 days The reason you were banned?: Mass RDM Why do you wish to be unbanned?: As a foreword, I would like to ask for there to be some back and forth discussion...
  2. bravo

    Bug Vort Glitch

    Bug: Vortigaunts have audio and visual bugs when attacking. Description: I was killed with a vort beam on a sweep, and there was 0 audio or visual cue of where or what was occurring; I actually submitted an @ because I thought I died walking over a prop. Divine informed me I was killed by a...
  3. bravo

    bravo's Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: bravo SteamID: STEAM_0:0:150880482 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Fedora. How long is the ban for?: One month. The reason you were banned?: Metagaming. Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Hello everyone. I'm going to try and recount my end of this situation as best I can...
  4. bravo

    [OPEN] Civil Protection Application Information

    Civil Protection Application Information Rules All of this is subject to change...
Back
Top