Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. DanteeZe

    i quit

    i quit
  2. DanteeZe

    Implemented Speed up F1 time and sync stormfox.

    oh boy, 6 am in britain, time to get up for the daily workshift
  3. DanteeZe

    hl2 combine firing guns

    hl2 combine firing guns
  4. DanteeZe

    :smug:

    :smug:
  5. DanteeZe

    [IMG]

  6. DanteeZe

    :smug:

    :smug:
  7. DanteeZe

    [IMG]

  8. DanteeZe

    :smug:

    :smug:
  9. DanteeZe

    :smug:

    :smug:
  10. DanteeZe

    [IMG]

  11. DanteeZe

    yo

    wtf
  12. DanteeZe

    rico's Ban Appeal

    IC stuff like this should be punished IC
  13. DanteeZe

    Overzealous CPs + Cameras

  14. DanteeZe

    Kaligni Ban Appeal

    Yes, you are correct. However, I did not ban you for Adam Smith. All I saw was you fell over in front of the Forcefield and somehow landed behind the Forcefield, then I picked you up and put you behind it and asked in the current VC if any Mods were available to which I was given the Answer...
  15. DanteeZe

    Overzealous CPs + Cameras

    Cameras still get triggered when Running, however a Message is no longer sent to Civil Protection as seen in this recent changelog
  16. DanteeZe

    Uncultured Swines

    wtf
  17. DanteeZe

    whats up guys

  18. DanteeZe

    Hi there

    :angrycop:
  19. DanteeZe

    'Ello, 'Ello!

    :angrycop:
  20. DanteeZe

    Info Merry Christmas

    merry christmas :approve:
Back
Top