Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Parsil

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: girlypop__ Message: OMGZ i haven't used a website like this in ages LOLOLO i looooove this website u made Somchai :D rlly reminds me of an old forum i used to frequent but i can't access it now (;′⌒`) guess the neocities server was blown up when the war happened ROFL ( ̄y▽, ̄)╭ i hope...
  2. Parsil

    Top 3 Italians ever in WN, and I ain't second nor third

    There's only been three italians and you're definitely not number 1 lil bro ✌️❤️‍🩹
  3. Parsil

    Holy father who art in heaven please make me poop fart fart fart fart fart fart

    Holy father who art in heaven please make me poop fart fart fart fart fart fart
  4. Parsil

    s&box is out

    I really want it to work but right now it's so shit It has NO workshop, NO addons, just prepackaged roblox-like games that you can host or join Oh and there are monetized skins you can buy for up to $100 USD It needs like 4 more years in the oven before anyone can even touch it
  5. Parsil

    Creative Satisfaction - Poll and Discussion.

    The portrayal of a character is almost, if not more important than the character itself. It's all made more difficult by the spur of the moment nature of roleplaying. I've come out of 90% of engagements satisfied with my work, but in retrospect I've always felt regret for not doing more. That's...
  6. Parsil

    COLLABORATORS?

    THE GREATEST LIE of the 21st century is the invocation of "force". Forced to do, forced to act. Forced to live. In my short time in the halls of power, nothing was forced on to me. Nothing was thrust in my face and told to act. I did, and acted, of my own accord. Because in my time, the people...
  7. Parsil

    ability to kill yourself in v3

    Bad roleplayers roleplay bad? Ban them! Can't remove cars because they can cause car crashes. Full support for a suicide command. It's awesome!
  8. Parsil

    The Moderation Question

  9. Parsil

    [IMG]

  10. Parsil

    RARE V3 HAIR TECHNOLOGY IN ACTION ⚠️

    I wish.
  11. Parsil

    website lag

    i think i'll keep my fancy gifs thank you
  12. Parsil

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    They are interested, but in the opposite direction. My mention of the anti lesbian trials were a meme, but it's obvious that sexuality and displays of public and (sometimes) private affection are severely frowned upon. Big red arrow that point to suppression field. Also as dubik said...
  13. Parsil

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    This is true. We've never seen the "true" Combine regime, their homeworld. But Our Benefactors have imposed upon us human-made rules for (mostly) human-made oppression when they came down to earth. It was the easiest thing they could do
  14. Parsil

    Are Combine Sympathisers technically fascists?

    A question like this was raised a year or so ago, and I answered yes. Let's tick off the boxes. The combine expects its citizens to believe in: ☑ Devotion to the state and leader (Wallace Breen and/or local CAs) ☑ Myth of national rebirth (immortality and ascension) ☑ Corporatist economy...
  15. Parsil

    My PK Appeal Denial.

    Does it always have to be rebel players? Can't they keep it in their pants for one goddamn second? I seriously don't get how anyone finds this fun or appealing. They go cross-eyed and froth at the mouth at the thought of getting another PK on their scoreboard. 2 years of character developed...
  16. Parsil

    Character of the Year Nominations?

    I'd like to nominate this award to my reformed orthodox rabbi, Bernard Mulligan, thank you everybody.
  17. Parsil

    In memoriam - v2

    Being a citizen main for four years does something to you. I've seen, witnessed and gone through so much since my defection from Impulse in late 2021 that, like all of us, it'd be impossible to list all I've been grateful for this half-decade. The earliest and most formative era of my time on...
  18. Parsil

    Why can MCP get the exact end they want, when everyone else has consequences?

    short effortless response to short effortless post the MCP consistently portrayed themselves and acted above any law or narrative in their time in V2 because they're le evil secret gestapo police and you know they have to ruin everything. i hope this changes in V3
  19. Parsil

    Notices COMMANDMENT #1: THE BUREAUCRAT

    hey man when r u gonna pay me we did stuff in ur DMs 2 weeks ago i need my credits before the server ends
  20. Parsil

    A.I. Voice Integration for V3 /A.I. & NPC Integration / AP Days Change

    I'd rather the entirety of HL2RP implode immediately never to be seen again than play one minute of whatever disgusting mockery of a roleplay experience you're peddling. I can't believe this is even being promoted with any kind of sincerity. This is abysmally out of touch and a disgustingly lazy...
Back
Top