Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Laura

    I am return

    i approve of this message (y)
  2. Laura

    he kinda right tho.......

    he kinda right tho.......
  3. Laura

    Ilya Zima, The rogue scientist

    Glad to see this characters till kicking around.
  4. Laura

    Empowered Enforcement Act.

    Just have players actively play their character's in a debilitating way that will cause to get them killed. :angrycop:
  5. Laura

    The 3 hours Arrest

    Status update might fit more better, I feel like it'll be drowned in the investigation reports. Status reports are pretty short and fit better there.
  6. Laura

    The 3 hours Arrest

    To be fucking honest why don't we have a catalog on discord channel for when we take in a guy to a cell for an extended period of time? @Phoenix something to consider perhaps? ( And @Maroon now that you're posting on here. And looking at this. )
  7. Laura

    [COMPLAINT] Admin rebels and their antics.

    Ah Well, this is all just incredibly shitty then. ( i mean it was already but yea. )
  8. Laura

    [COMPLAINT] Admin rebels and their antics.

    tbh that was just a cwu lead guys radio beeping. :angrycop:
  9. Laura

    I am just that good.

    I am just that good.
  10. Laura

    Fucking huge congratz mate.

    Fucking huge congratz mate.
  11. Laura

    Player Item Concealment Systems

    It shouldn't be just like a regular ol'suitcase or anything sort of thing, attribute or a skill roll automatically when you open to search, cool down like hour or two, ( same period as the vort ping. ) long cooldown for the roll that is for finding the hidden compartments and smuggling stuff.
  12. Laura

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    Truly hope the CCA who ignored our concerns prior to the implementation takes the time to read this. If not CCA, then CM and Staff, I hope will read this and finally understand what detriment this Order is to not only the RP of the server, but the health of it as a whole.
  13. Laura

    Player Item Concealment Systems

    Tbh, I always thought higher smuggling and by extent agility you had, some items would automatically conceal themselves lol.
  14. Laura

    A question to conquer them all.

    Coca Cola man My one true love I am A D D I C T E D T O C O K E
  15. Laura

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    Republican Guard Commander speaking here. That is an idea, the problem is that CCA is not implementing any benefits to joining the Militia right from the gecko. They are pushing any benefits and implementation of legislation until the Militias return. Believe me, I came to them with a list of...
  16. Laura

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    I mean who wants to go out of Indigent if all you'll get is AFK and harassment. There is no middle-class ( Like it was for the longest time. ), its basically you are in or you're out. You can't play a regular Citizen anymore, either you're a Outcast / 'Underclass' or a Loyalist, Its stupid...
  17. Laura

    Happy birthday!!!

    Happy birthday!!!
  18. Laura

    Notices NEW CHANGE, NEW ERA - EXECUTIVE ORDER NO.06

    Is 125 Social Credits the limit you're allowed to enter Indigent? Feel like these two parts sort of contradict eachother. Is it Tier 3 Limit or SC125 limit? If it is 125 limit that kinda big dum dum. :/
  19. Laura

    Maura Azure

    F o7
Back
Top