--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Official_KP/
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
*Discord Name & ID: Official_KP#5216
*Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
--- Section Two ---
*Character Name: Lucille Rogers
*Brief summary of the character: Lucille Rogers is a...
Tweaked Lu'Xa, Anastasia Ivanovich, Eva "Skräpråtta" Johnasson, and Ivan "The Leech Hunter". Also fixed some spelling/grammatical errors. Final update for now. I might rewrite a bunch in the future since my writing has improved a lot. I dunno.
I do not unfortunately it was removed.
I think my exact words wore "I just saw an entire army of rebels."
Even though I said just, I actually waited a bit before posting it.
Steam Name: Official_KP
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
Name of the Admin you were banned by: Rabithunter
How long is the ban for?: 3 months on the server and 69 days on the Discord.
The reason you were banned?: Metabaiting.
Why do you wish to be unbanned?: I think despite the fact I have...
--- Section One ---
*Steam Name: Official_KP
*Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:48660185
*Discord Name & ID: Official_KP#5216
--- Section Two ---
*Character Name: La'See
*Character Role: Vortigaunt Elder
*Brief summary of the character: A vortigaunt with dark brownish-green skin and red eyes who had...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.