I try to honeypot cops all the time, so this would make my life a lot harder if I couldnt tell the babes from the bros.
dont ruin my money mentality man...
I can see you put a lot of effort into this concept here, so before anything else I'd like to say that it's good to see Willard still has the capacity for creativity and effort, especially from the wider community.
The ideas you proposed are all interesting, however I feel every idea here...
They headed east. The rest of us stayed put- we were the vanguard, the tripwire. All of us knew what that meant. All of us knew what had to be done.
Dried and pockmarked. All on the walls. Ignoring it won't help. Pretending you're helping won't help. We'll help you. Since nobody else will...
Sure, but what we got is what we got. Our mutual want for a more RP driven mega-event doesnt have anything to do with the reality of what happened and the fact that people would be upset if they spent 2 weeks only to have all progress wiped away immediately after the fact.
2 weeks of filling up my inventory with filing cabinet and food crate loot, yum.
For the most part this event was a map switch with flavor events as opposed to having a coherent story with goals. I saw the basis of a good event, but there was no execution on part of the staff team to do so...
The problems highlighted seem to be pointed more towards a rebel scene that has for the past month operated on the mechanical game as opposed to the general RP. That being said, the Partisans have largely been PKed (though under dubious circumstances). Wiping the player economy will do nothing...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.