Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Madpro187

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: conductorblue_95 Message: not sure what you mean by that, but I'm not doing any digging for weird treasures.
  2. Madpro187

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: conductorblue_95 Message: You're getting an absolutely wonderful deal with that one, I'd take it.
  3. Madpro187

    Citizen forlorn example of this world

    Add my character.
  4. Madpro187

    Union Worker Lorenz Turner

    Add my character.
  5. Madpro187

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: conductorblue_95 Message: can't translate, what'd they say?
  6. Madpro187

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: conductorblue_95 Message: I dunno about old cassettes. Hard to find them around here, but the hope is maybe there'll be some out in the wilderness or old towns. You might find some out in like.. old highway stops.
  7. Madpro187

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: conductorblue_95 Message: i need more glue, man, and sitting over a pot with bones isn't easy anymore
  8. Madpro187

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: conductorblue_95 Message: more of these ads? If It was tools, it'd be better
  9. Madpro187

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: coldBlues Message: oranges
  10. Madpro187

    Citizen The Good Doctor

    Ethan Foster gumbo creature
  11. Madpro187

    Union Worker The Long Road drawn anew; Ethan Foster

    The Marsh calls, Badger...
  12. Madpro187

    Union Worker The Long Road drawn anew; Ethan Foster

    I'll eventually work on this more, friends. District-One; The Pit. Ah, District-One. One of my more favorite memorable outcomes. Chaos. Lots of it, but we also got to see folks live and breathe in a world that wanted them dead. Call it being spiteful, but I like seein' the pompous bastards get...
  13. Madpro187

    Citizen The one who bore the name of 'Dez'

    Ethan Foster the scrap fiend
  14. Madpro187

    District 1 - The Pit

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15521284 Discord username: Saml6026 'Ethan Foster' "Who- Oh. You, decent camera, I suppose. What do I look like to you- one of those fancy 'schmancy fellas who read off their entire life story? Look. You're talking to someone who...
  15. Madpro187

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    added these creatures
  16. Madpro187

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    me added steph already me add fives soon
  17. Madpro187

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    guh, me forgor
  18. Madpro187

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    small final update
  19. Madpro187

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: Madpro187 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:15521284 *Discord Name & ID: Saml6026 *Timezone: EST / GMT-5 --- Section Two --- Character Name: Tzu / Shav'Dural Faction: Vortigaunt Do you wish to take on a role: Yes If yes, which role: Medic --- Section Two --- Secondary...
  20. Madpro187

    'Tzu' - The Restorer

    Slight update to the appearance need this thing moved vortigaunt biographies may update relations later
Back
Top