Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. rey.jazzy

    Denied [rey.jazzy#2356] - Permaban Appeal and Rewritten Apology

    (Copy-paste from the document) Please don’t brush this off or deny me without consideration. I know posting another appeal so soon after my last isn’t a good look, but I realized there were many things I should’ve said from the get-go that remained unspoken so I’m rewriting this now. I would...
  2. rey.jazzy

    Denied [rey.jazzy#2356] Ban Appeal

    It means I had developed a bit of a record in regards to ban history, I.E accidental misuse of mentorship privileges that got me demoted & banned for a couple days for metagame, thus leading to me being dewhitelisted from CP and OTA because the faction leaders (At the time, ClapTrap) didn't want...
  3. rey.jazzy

    Denied [rey.jazzy#2356] Ban Appeal

    Steam: FentYeen SteamID32: STEAM_0:1:47854840 Discord: rey.jazzy Banned by: Can't remember. Duration: Permanent(?) Reason: Stirring up drama in the Discord, among in-game things. I feel enough time has passed since my departure from the community to warrant another shot. A lot's transpired in...
  4. rey.jazzy

    Cengiz Admin Abuse Report

    starship trooper-esque hanging is scheduled for tmrw @ 6PM PST be there or b square
  5. rey.jazzy

    /checkcrime and forced ic consequences

    Hi, I'm one of the units involved. Basically everything he's claimed is true, but I'll reiterate for the sake of vouching for him and recounting the events as I recall them. The only units online at the time of this incident were myself, a recruit (Vadim, 87) and 2 other firearm-carrying units...
  6. rey.jazzy

    Ill create inflammatory gifs of your enemies for free

    name: neonity faction: idk reason: neonity
  7. rey.jazzy

    Birthday

  8. rey.jazzy

    136199 Eris is the half life 1 xen portal sound

    valve's games use a surprising amount of stock sfx but we'd never rlly know cuz they have been ingrained in our minds to the point it's believed they r the originals Lol
  9. rey.jazzy

    Gentlemen, and ladies.

    poor bby. doesnt even know she is supposed to b able to hear :( ignorance is bliss
  10. rey.jazzy

    The

  11. rey.jazzy

    I have a dog

    hi u guys look at him isn't he awesome? his name is rex
  12. rey.jazzy

    I've done it.

    i have no idea what this means but im happy for u
  13. rey.jazzy

    Complaint on Equinox

    i'm not completely in the know about wtf is going on rn, but if u ask me. shit like homophobia, racism and anti-semitism boils down to biggotry which in any case isn't acceptable. it's immature, insensitive and by no stretch is it appropriate just cuz he says it's a "joke" Lol. ppl get rlly...
  14. rey.jazzy

    Why am i kicked from the cwu discord

    that's pretty absurd tbh. he's a kid, banning him for making a nonsensical post on the forums seems more like an excuse to get rid of him. especially for a yr Lol just give him a simple warning and be done with it
  15. rey.jazzy

    3D music radio

    sounds fun. but does it let u play spotify/utube links or is it limited to .wav and .mp3 files? cuz u had me hooked at the prospect of being able to blast 1999-2001 slipknot
  16. rey.jazzy

    Accepted "Skillbooks" as viable Credit Sinks

    +support would b rlly helpful to ease the grind that players have to undergo. i'd imagine it could b something like audiobooks, only a skillbook has multiple uses until ur char has read the whole thing. each use incurs a cooldown like audiobooks, and when u have read it say 4/4 times the...
  17. rey.jazzy

    convert the HL2 vort models to the HLA ones

    ask toby to do it. that man can accomplish anything
  18. rey.jazzy

    Resignation from CWU Faction

    I know it hasn't been very long since I joined the CWU roster, but within the 1-2 weeks I've been playing as this character I made specifically to use in the faction—I've realized it's actually kind of boring and trying to establish a 'local' character in the current i24 arc is proving...
  19. rey.jazzy

    Accepted ATMOSPHERE! ATMOSPHERE! ATMOSPHERE!

    +support thing is, most of the maps we've played thus far already have ambience baked in. maybe a kinda system that dynamically and automatically plays music every once in a while
  20. rey.jazzy

    Implemented Combine Pings

    +suppawt
Back
Top