Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. ATP Engineer

    LOST COAST (19/06/2021)

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: A.T.P Engineer *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105057779 *Discord Name & ID: ATP Engineer#0890 *Timezone: EST --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Connor O'Cathain *Brief summary of the character: North Atlantic fisherman *Why do you want to play this character?: To...
  2. ATP Engineer

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FOUR: 'The Dark Interval'

    I Changed it, as I had no knowledge of the Long haul's and the Fallen Districts separate storylines, I've re-edited this sheet and have saved the other one for the Fallen District.
  3. ATP Engineer

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS: CHAPTER FOUR: 'The Dark Interval'

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: A.T.P Engineer *Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:105057779 *Discord Name & ID: ATP Engineer #0890 *Timezone: EST --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: No. Which part are you applying for? (if applying for Event Character): Character that you are...
Back
Top