Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Shimac's Stew

    District 1 - The Pit

    Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406 Discord username: Shimac's Stew Character name: Kenta Takeda Character description: A black-haired japanese former salary man. With unruly hair and glasses, he appears to be unkept in terms of appearance but there is a certain steel in his eyes... Occupation (if...
  2. Shimac's Stew

    Right-of-Way Expo thread

    Steam name: Shimac's Stew Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406 Character name/nickname: STINGER-32
  3. Shimac's Stew

    Hi back, I'm Stew

    Hi back, I'm Stew
  4. Shimac's Stew

    [IMG]

  5. Shimac's Stew

    Almost 2 Years in Willard... Will I ever escape this place?

    Almost 2 Years in Willard... Will I ever escape this place?
  6. Shimac's Stew

    De-Friz

    Steam Name: Shimac's Stew Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406 Discord Name: Shimac's Stew Character Name: Estrella Alcarnoe (Lidya) Character Group: The Watchers If you're wanting to apply to this event, are you OKAY with the idea that should your character be killed under the appropriate...
  7. Shimac's Stew

    Damaging Mentality Regarding Scarcity and Conflict

    Rebel RP has slowed down noticeably since the Radio Tower and we have not earned any Rebel-worthy items (Guns, Armor, Medical Supplies, Rarer Items, etc) since then. And yes, the current state of grinding is time-consuming yet it has so little (Ahem, Crates) to provide for everyone in the rebel...
  8. Shimac's Stew

    To make or to not make a Character Bio... That is thy question.

    To make or to not make a Character Bio... That is thy question.
  9. Shimac's Stew

    Pathfinder's: BLUEPRINTS PLEASE

    What did you enjoy about the event? Loved the simplicity and somewhat direct instructions on what to do for the Expo. Had a blast walking to our destination, killing things and having good RP while we're not in danger. I really loved the opening by the way - Really sets the vibe for the Expo...
  10. Shimac's Stew

    AURORA - COMBINE EXPEDITION

    /: SteamID: STEAM_0:1:97461406 //: Discord Username: Shimac's Stew //: Timezone: GMT+8 //: Character Name: STINGER-32 //: Brief Character Description: Just your average Overwatch Soldier who likes shooting and chews up rations. And they're all out of rations... //: Reason For Attending...
  11. Shimac's Stew

    Ushanka hat

    Yes, Comrade
  12. Shimac's Stew

    Man i was cringe

    Nah man, you still cringe - You just evolved into a different form of cringe.
  13. Shimac's Stew

    Bug Timing Out

    For the last few months, I haven't had a single time-out until recently I don't know why but as of now, I can't get onto the server or the expo server if it's moderately populated. Sometimes even lower or the server being empty, I still cannot get in.
  14. Shimac's Stew

    Accepted Adding "Temporary Nickname F3's" to the F3 System.

    As you know, we've had the Temporary F3 Real Name option in the server for a good long while now. It has greatly helped in certain occasions for me, allowing me to F3 certain people my real name without it being permanent in their 'F3 Recognition Database'. What I'm suggesting is to do the same...
  15. Shimac's Stew

    Consequences - Dark Zone

    Steam Name: Shimac's Stew Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:97461406 Discord Name: Shimac's Stew Tagline: PATROL-59 Rank: i5 Relevant Certifications: Pistol Certification Are you happy with this being full NLR, or would you prefer combat death rules to apply?: I'm fine with either option tbh
  16. Shimac's Stew

    Add the M43 Field Cap/Ski Cap?

    Nope. He's banned from the server currently.
  17. Shimac's Stew

    Add the M43 Field Cap/Ski Cap?

    We already have the Military cap for that...
Back
Top