So, playing as a CCA I've realized that the entirety of the Loyalist System is broken and needs to be revamped. I've also noticed that Business Permits are basically just handouts and are given just as readily as a CID. People get the permits, open up a stall and leave the server without...
CWU should really be in charge of business maintenance and regulation in regards to taxes and making sure businesses are opened consistently. This can also stem to tax and rent regulation. I don't think you'd have that type of authority to approve of that but it should be a topic on the table...
This is probably the mingiest thing I've ever seen. Kind of put yourself in this situation. You powergamed murdering a girl and then complained about powergaming. That's comedy.
-Support lol
Yes via a very long explanation with IC and OOC reasoning. His professionalism in the MCS got him transferred and moved. I'll write something about it later on before server launch to make his lore go full circle to today.
Other than a fairly fragmented forum where you really didn't have a clear path to what you were saying other than the summary at the end, I understand what you mean.
Even though Willard isn't up, it will instantly have a very diverse community with a large group of PassiveRPers/CitizenRPers...
Roleplay becomes a lot more enjoyable when you just act like a normal person. If you actually try it, this helps a lot with Main Character Syndrome. I personally never had it because being a normal ass person throws you into the territory of actually being your own main character and doing what...
This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.