Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Fregiscard

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    Hello Mango !!!
  2. Fregiscard

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    probably, idk I never played the game
  3. Fregiscard

    OMEGA: Minge? Baiter? Or Just a Bad Roleplayer?

    No, i don't think so
  4. Fregiscard

    All the planets aligned for the making of this piece of historical media

    All the planets aligned for the making of this piece of historical media
  5. Fregiscard

    27/09 -> The Mass RDM incident 28/09 -> ItsLiam ban Willard getting more tragedies in september...

    27/09 -> The Mass RDM incident 28/09 -> ItsLiam ban Willard getting more tragedies in september than the USA
  6. Fregiscard

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    Nevermind, I HATE this faction now !
  7. Fregiscard

    Discussion how ass is my faction

    I only like the faction because @Czesui is in it. And I also like the faction because @ItsLiam is not in the faction, while I wish that @ItsLiam could be in the faction. But who knows who might accept @ItsLiam in the future, as @ItsLiam is a professional S2KER, and we all know that the biggest...
  8. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    e: Post #27 — you wrote a THEOLOGY TREATISE instead of a map Fungle, I am so sick of this. Omega asked one simple question — where is the map — and instead of answering it you wrote a full sermon with numbered objections and a section on soda. You quoted the Summa Theologiae. You quoted...
  9. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Re: District 7 — a status update nobody asked for, from someone who is once again the only person doing this Fungle. Fungle, my friend, my Catholic SS Manager, my Administrator, my GALUNGA — where is the map. I don't mean that rhetorically. I mean it the way Greg "The Spreadsheet" Wilkins...
  10. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    🚫 REJECTED 🚫 No. 🙅‍♂️ Absolutely not. ❌ I have read this apology top to bottom, twice, once out loud in an empty room for dramatic effect 🎭, and I regret to inform you, formally, in writing, with receipts 🧾, that this is not an apology. This is a victory lap wearing an apology's clothes. 🐺🐑...
  11. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    Dearest Post #15, I don't know where to begin, so I'll begin the way you begin most of your paragraphs: by comparing something's depth to a puddle and then, four sentences later, comparing it to a puddle again, because some loves are just too good to only declare once. You called me — no...
  12. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    [/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER][/ISPOILER]...
  13. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    [/FONT][/ISPOILER] Here's the thing. This is a genuinely well-constructed piece of writing. The rhythm is good. The rhetorical questions land where rhetorical questions are supposed to land. The sarcasm is measured, not overcooked. If this were a submission for a debate class, it would get a...
  14. Fregiscard

    In-Character Willard Networks: The Travesty of District One. Mismanagement. Trash. And Real Human Writing

    There is a real complaint buried in that post, and it is almost entirely obscured by the way the post argues for it. Here is the case against it. The central move is an argument from personal confusion. Nearly every claim in the post reduces to the same structure: I did not understand X...
Back
Top