Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Zavitous

    www.oldworldblues.net

    Username: ForGoodMeasure Message: I am new to the forum, and typically just browse what other people are posting (unsavory things usually) I actually saw a printed version of this poster near my work. This drawling does not do service to the size of that monster. I was passing through some...
  2. Zavitous

    Civil Protection sǝɯosoɯoɹɥƆ pɐᗺ

    I was at my job (Stripclub pole dancer) and I found myself upside down while preforming. I had a second to check the Willard Network forums and had a fun time reading this post. Thank you for the creativity, not everyone makes contents for us other-orentiated individuals.
  3. Zavitous

    [ATTACH]

  4. Zavitous

    Accepted Academia | Xvilis's V3 Character Authorization

    - Background authorization (***) - Additional +1 into Intel ontop of standard attribute allotment - Completion/Partial Completion of the intelligence skill tree (The one which allots a additional 1+ Intel) - +5/10 levels into crafting
  5. Zavitous

    Accepted Academia | Xvilis's V3 Character Authorization

    I forgot to mention but any skill or attribute bonus that that could be associated with this characters background would be appreciated and discussed later, but ultimately I just seek to have the background authorized.
  6. Zavitous

    Accepted Academia | Xvilis's V3 Character Authorization

    Steam Name/ID: STEAM_0:0:497054825 How many characters do you have?: N/A What do you want authorization for?: 1. Authorization for character backstory, Ph.D in theoretical physics. This character is intended to have unformed and abstract ideas to those actuated and experimented on at Black...
  7. Zavitous

    Accepted Academia | Xvilis's V3 Character Authorization

    SCIENCE · EDUCATION · PUBLIC LIFE The Birmingham Ledger ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ SUNDAY, OCTOBER 19, 1997 • PEOPLE & IDEAS • SECTION C ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ Stephenson Takes the Chair, Still Keeps a Place at the Blackboard Birmingham-born physicist assumes broader research...
  8. Zavitous

    Suggestion Add phones

    calculus
  9. Zavitous

    hi, how's ur day

    hi, how's ur day
  10. Zavitous

    Just worked my four hour shift at little caesars. got a raise. came home, no larp. I hate you all.

    Just worked my four hour shift at little caesars. got a raise. came home, no larp. I hate you all.
  11. Zavitous

    @melodicwaste Shhhhhh.... you're to loud.

    @melodicwaste Shhhhhh.... you're to loud.
  12. Zavitous

    @joe moter u tryna have a ERP session?

    @joe moter u tryna have a ERP session?
  13. Zavitous

    anyone tryna ERP with me? post your applications below and ill select a few people I like

    anyone tryna ERP with me? post your applications below and ill select a few people I like
  14. Zavitous

    don't. im warning you

    don't. im warning you
  15. Zavitous

    hey. some people need to stop posting on their profiles. thanks.

    hey. some people need to stop posting on their profiles. thanks.
  16. Zavitous

    Shut down the server.

    Shut down the server.
  17. Zavitous

    They wrote a famous poem about your name by the way.

    They wrote a famous poem about your name by the way.
  18. Zavitous

    The Moderation Question

    have i not been looking into this since the night he was banned? i mean, your free to compile all of the ‘grotesque shit’ said by the guy into a forum post or… a document. I mean, anything undoubtedly genuinely actionable for any moderation action… let alone a ghost perm-ban.
Back
Top