Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    fuckin' no place to show my fuckin' mind off man, you know how hard i t is? Fuckin cannibal cafe fuckin' disney world resort fuckin' machinations of inner corporate greed and all that is within the enigma of this country mixed up in one fuckin' smoothie and shat out from a fuckin' injian man's...
  2. Botulism

    Edward Miles Urey

    add john lawless
  3. Botulism

    Edward Miles Urey

    add my uhh
  4. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    fuck i need more meth ooooohooly lord its like my balls areturning into cymbalsazzzzzzzzz
  5. Botulism

    new character guys plase rate him also find me on instagram at twinkfinder273

    new character guys plase rate him also find me on instagram at twinkfinder273
  6. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    i'm so anglo they forgot the saxon
  7. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    god i fucking love cute twinks
  8. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    oh also he is 22 and his passions are reading writing fucking twinks and posting pro-russian tweets on X (formerly known as twitter)
  9. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    those who know
  10. Botulism

    In-Character new character rate my character

    his name is john lawless, he's a rebel and he loves AKs rate him guys please if you don't give him a good rating i'll cry added characters below - LEKO - super hot twink, i love twinks, fuck i love twinks holy shit man i love twinks their smell their taste their touch their sweet little...
  11. Botulism

    SERIAL KILLER JEFFREY DAHMER APPREHENDED IN MARQUETTE!?!?!??!?!

    gonna update this soon, stay sexy dahmler fans!
  12. Botulism

    La Chola

    I was told by someone that "we're seriously bringing GTAW characters to Willard", but this is pretty cool. I didn't even know this was AI art at first. Go far, Talia!
  13. Botulism

    In-Character YESTERDAY I DIE, TOMORROW I LIVE.

    It's not about the time spent alive, it's about the fun I had. I'm currently shooting for a maximum life of 3.72 hours.
  14. Botulism

    In-Character YESTERDAY I DIE, TOMORROW I LIVE.

    Driving License issued by the Swedish Embassy in Pyongyang, Democratic People's Republic of Korea. Sometime in the late 20th century. COLLABORATOR PERSONNEL RECORDS BUREAU, MUSEUM OF COMBINE AND INTERSTELLAR ATROCITIES, SOFIA, BULGARIAN HISTORICAL REGION INFORMATION SAMPLE (Records taken from...
  15. Botulism

    Michael Yards - Whatever remains of him, at least.

    Caught under wheel's roll I'm taking the leech, I'm bleeding me
  16. Botulism

    Sorry for my recent outburst, the late Rudyard Kipling possessed me.

    Sorry for my recent outburst, the late Rudyard Kipling possessed me.
  17. Botulism

    XENIAN LORE SUBMISSION. OOPS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

    You're a whore, a harlot, a disgruntled eastern peasant serf, a babe who hath thought he deserved all the world's glories only by virtue of being born. Were the most sunny, skin-burned son of Injia's sunny clime to come near my visage, I would still consider him, as lowly as this untouchable may...
  18. Botulism

    XENIAN LORE SUBMISSION. OOPS SORRY THIS TOOK SO LONG

    My parole officer told me to read this or else he'd be ripping my fingernails out and fucking my boyfriend. Honestly? Really really good, great writing. I like it when you can actually read a document and feel like it comes from the POV of who is reading it, half of this I was able to read with...
  19. Botulism

    In-Character A NURSE FROM TEHRAN SMILES

    My name is ██████ ██████████ Photo taken in 1998. "As the vice-chief organizer of the City One Precinct Twelve Anti-Deities League, I, ██████ ██████████ , am pleased to announce my honorable resignation by the end of this quarter and the completion of the SEVENTH three-year plan...During...
Back
Top