Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. RedHotGinger

    District One - General Feedback

    Gonna intentionally avoid a drawn-out post the best I can. Things that I liked: 1. The early occupation stuff is overall good. it's generally agreed its overall been done pretty well so far. It's fresh and opens up tons of unique manners to explore the setting besides the nonsense we got up to...
  2. RedHotGinger

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    this post wasn't even about me. I mentioned it because Liam was also heavily bothered by what transpired back then. Now he believed similar stuff was happening after being sensitive to it as a result. (My perspective following early talks) It is not nearly as deep as you want it to be. It's not...
  3. RedHotGinger

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    V2 Kamil - as I said. It's not even a debate that people OOCly muddled in CCA stuff in v2. Never mentioned your name once. You're just assuming I'm talking about you, despite us talking about this before.
  4. RedHotGinger

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    I don't refer to this event, but past actions in V2. Made relevant by the fact it's still the same people in the driver's seat. Not a measure of ill-will, but just a reality he has mentioned being alert to such things for that very reason, which is justified.
  5. RedHotGinger

    Actions and Risks - How External Influences on the Totality Harm the Roleplay Process

    The only thing I will say about the complaint itself, is regarding this However right or wrong Liam was in this - I genuinely do not know as this event was not one I was able to find any relevance in - part of this stems from the fact staff/leads have done this kind of thing before within the...
  6. RedHotGinger

    Anti-Citizen Most wanted woman

    I mean would, but idk about her being the MOST wanted woman.
  7. RedHotGinger

    Suggestion The Drug Overhaul

    Really what the drugs are is mostly irrelevant to the fact that nobody takes them seriously. I mean replacing RAVE with acid will make absolutely zero difference. As you say, the only way to make them really good with debuffs when you are not on them. Beyond that, it's all onto the RP of...
  8. RedHotGinger

    Free Cities - Lore Concept

    This passage alone kills this entire idea if we even want to remotely represent the Combine in a relatively canon compliant manner. The idea of the Combine not only tolerating such cities, which is a MAJOR stretch by itself, but actively engage in good faith with them is relentlessly damaging to...
  9. RedHotGinger

    Accepted Add personal notes back

    Was no reason to remove this to begin with. All benefit. Zero downside.
  10. RedHotGinger

    Accepted Remove numerical indicators for character age

    The new ranges introduced into character creation are silly. Elderly being 50 years old is simply wrong. Rather than adjust the numbers, I would just remove them entirely. Such specifics are just not needed and accomplish nothing that... Young Adult Adult Middle-aged Elderly ...Does not...
  11. RedHotGinger

    DISTRICT 1 FEEDBACK

    To get detailed without turning this into an absolute text wall. As a member of the Salvage Company, I think the event started out a bit rough for me. The primary issues I had with it technically do still persist 1. The Salvage boys did not seem to do anything but salvage. Which means we were...
  12. RedHotGinger

    Feedback on V3 development systems (Crafting, Skills, Traits)

    The district One event has been out for about two weeks now. While this is not really long enough to gather detailed and intensive information regarding everything, I feel that it is beneficial to have thoughts out in the open as early as possible to enable changes to be considered. This way...
  13. RedHotGinger

    District 1 - Shop Applications [CLOSED]

    Steam name: RedHotGinger Character name: Albert Riehl Business concept: The business will operate as a repair garage, despite the locations name. Focused on refurbishment and repairs of equipment and material the district, in its shambling state, can't afford to realistically replace. The store...
  14. RedHotGinger

    Can we ban AI altogether from Willard Main?

    Getting on someone's case this much for using AI as an entirely personal entity is a bit silly. I hate AI, I hate datacenters and those who run them, but even I wouldn't be so harsh on someone for just...making a character blurb using it. So long as it remains isolated to entirely personal...
  15. RedHotGinger

    Suggestion bird faction revamp

    Alternatively, you should just play a real character. Birds are even beneath "characters" such as OTA. They rank just above smuggler NPC's in terms of RP value. Beyond maybe basic fixes to what is already there, there are tons more imperative things for development to go towards. Birds...
  16. RedHotGinger

    District 1 - The Pit

    Albert was born in 1926, Leipzig amidst a floundering Republic Survived to the Seventh hour. Joined the navy, inspired by vengeance in 1943. Avoided culling due to mechanical knowledge. Joined the crew of U-546 following extensive training. Transferred to City-13 following suspicious activity...
  17. RedHotGinger

    PK Policy & Rebels

    Easy does it there. There's a line between threatening and in-line with presenting the setting and power-tripping. Assuming staff keeps their word, rebels are already going to be downgraded in gear significantly, which is good. Hence CPs don't need to be PK hawks looking to maintain their...
  18. RedHotGinger

    Willard Version Two Ending Slides | Emiyo - Geneva - Miscellaneous

    Will consult with @Madpro187 on this development immediately
  19. RedHotGinger

    Help with Latin. Specifically, LINGVA LATINA FAMILIA ROMANA

    Very HARD I'm fluent in Latin
  20. RedHotGinger

    Willard Version Two Ending Slides | Emiyo - Geneva - Miscellaneous

    V3 will upgrade this to God-Empress btw, as decreed by Ludwig.
Back
Top