Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. talbnew400

    Denied talbnew400 warn appeal

    I understand that you do not want to see some oocly going on in a serious RP server but theres no players around during that time, I didn't break anyone's immersion and if i did then i'm sorry. And also i took some time thinking on this before doing it, i didn't expect to go like this
  2. talbnew400

    Denied talbnew400 warn appeal

    Dont give me the pet flag if you had to just remove my warn if you accept this appeal
  3. talbnew400

    Denied talbnew400 warn appeal

    Steam Name: Talbnew400 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Name of the Admin you were warned by: tea and directgameing The reason you were warned?: Pet Flag Abuse Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I want my warn remove because i believe this is unfair. I was running low on hunger and when...
  4. talbnew400

    [EVENT] {1} Severance

    Is this still active or is it too late? Because i'm interested [talbnew400]
  5. talbnew400

    District 1 - The Pit

    Yes
  6. talbnew400

    District 1 - The Pit

    DISTRICT ONE TOMMY RAM "From hopes and dreams to surviving while suffering" Description: Tommy has a slim, agile build and messy, dark hair that falls into his eyes. His most defining...
  7. talbnew400

    talbnew400 Warn Appeal

  8. talbnew400

    talbnew400 Warn Appeal

    I have decided to do a ban appeal, and I would like to remind you about it because it's giving me trouble finding the appeal section, and instead, I have to go to the notification tab so I can finally make a ban appeal. And another thing I would like to say is that the moderation team didn't...
  9. talbnew400

    Denied talbnew400 Ban Appeal

    Steam Name: talbnew400 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Name of the Admin you were banned by: Moderation team How long is the ban for?: 158 Days The reason you were banned?: Constant FailRp Why do you wish to be unbanned?: Thanks to Genny, I have now understood the reason why I am banned, and I...
  10. talbnew400

    talbnew400 Warn Appeal

    Steam Name: talbnew400 SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Name of the Admin you were warned by: Moderation team The reason you were warned?: Constant Failrp Why do you wish to have the warning removed?: I am not asking for a warn removal, I am asking for a chance to join the Long March. The reason...
  11. talbnew400

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interlude - Depot Assault

    Steam Name: talbnew400 Discord Name & ID: talbnew400 | STEAM_0:0:691750999 Character Name: Thomas Webb "Webber"
  12. talbnew400

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - TLM Chapter 1 Interest [Both Combine & Rebels]

    Main Character --- Section One --- *Steam Name: talbnew400 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 *Discord Name & ID: talbnew400 | 826039101580378115 *Timezone: GMT+2 --- Section Two --- Character Name: "Webber" Faction: Rebel Do you wish to take on a role: No If yes, which role: N/A...
  13. talbnew400

    Accepted talbnew400 | Player reports

    I have been refunded after this incident, but i am not sure if the rulebreakers have been taken care of.
  14. talbnew400

    Dark Interval: Conscripts

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: talbnew400 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 *Discord Name & ID: talbnew400 | 826039101580378115 --- Section Two --- *Character Name: Victor Hale *Character Role: Infantryman, Private *Brief summary of the character: A man who wanted a better life by...
  15. talbnew400

    HL2 RP Screenshot Thread

  16. talbnew400

    Greynard - The anchor

    No webber?
  17. talbnew400

    CHARACTER SIGNUPS - LONG MARCH Chapter 0 Part 2 & 3 [A Tale of The End]

    --- Section One --- *Steam Name: talbnew400 *Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 *Discord Name & ID: talbnew400 | 826039101580378115 *Timezone: GMT+2 --- Section Two --- *Are you applying for an event character?: N Character that you are applying for (if applying for Event Character): N/A ---...
  18. talbnew400

    Nyctophobia

    CITIZEN LOYALIST TO I4 CIVIL PROTECTION Steam Name: talbnew400 Steam ID (helpful but optional): STEAM_0:0:691750999 Discord Name & ID [On Short Stories Discord (You are required to join it to participate)]: talbnew400 | 826039101580378115 Character name: Tommy Ram Role (+ rank if CP)...
  19. talbnew400

    Nyctophobia

    Steam Name: talbnew400 Steam ID (helpful but optional): STEAM_0:0:691750999 Discord Name & ID [On Short Stories Discord (You are required to join it to participate)]: talbnew400 | 826039101580378115 Character name: Tommy Ram Role (+ rank if CP): Citizen - Loyalist Were you living in the...
  20. talbnew400

    Accepted talbnew400 | Player reports

    Your Steam Name: talbnew400 Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:691750999 Their Steam Name(s): A_Atan_A, Tobi Lehmann, SiimplyFatal. (3 people raided, 3 left) Their SteamID('s): Unknow Do you know their Discord or Forum name(s)?: N/A Why are you reporting this player?: During low-pop time, I was afking...
Back
Top