Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. B

    Letter Archangeli Leaflet #1

    minor spelling mistake
  2. B

    Implemented Combine pings

    if we are being realistic the combine doesn't care about anyone. Suffice it to say, to retain some playability that's actually fun, we alter a lot from grimdark retail. But like I already said yeah, less pings would be good. It's obscene
  3. B

    Implemented Combine pings

    I think it makes sense for reasons others have already stated, but I also agree with Hoki that removing certain features would be beneficial for everyone. I think it's a joke how much the suits can monitor. Could it technically be possible with an extradimensional super advanced alien species...
  4. B

    Deus Ex - Resurrections

    this is smart. i get it. galaxy brain
  5. B

    Computer Passwords

    yes pls and also for the groupchats if possible. it's ass that it's mechanically impossible to read without being added to the group. this wouldn't be a problem if you could be in multiple groups at once or the huge metagame risk of showing all of your bank details when you enter a group. I...
  6. B

    I just remembered, you can actually make a killer one yourself with a simple recipe

    I just remembered, you can actually make a killer one yourself with a simple recipe
  7. B

    They're amazing. You should get one soon again, they don't only exist in Greece. Treat yourself <3

    They're amazing. You should get one soon again, they don't only exist in Greece. Treat yourself <3
  8. B

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyros

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gyros
  9. B

    amogus on crack

    amogus on crack
  10. B

    My GMOD poster progression

    union. serve.
  11. B

    it's time for your 10 o'clock appointment

    it's time for your 10 o'clock appointment
  12. B

    i am woke

    i am woke
  13. B

    and smell the asses

    and smell the asses
  14. B

    My GMOD poster progression

    i love this
  15. B

    ITEM SUGGESTION: STAKE SCRIPT/BARBED WIRE

    I think it's cool conceptually but sounds like a practical nightmare. I'm sure whatever map and whichever area of it already is a major hindrance to movement - now to cordon off these few bottlenecks with both damaging and debilitating objects.. seems like no fun for anyone
  16. B

    TECHNICAL SUGGESTION: 'intercom' update suggestions.

    but why does a one-way intercom transmit to a handheld radio to begin with... 🤔
  17. B

    you have come so far my boy.. proud of you

    you have come so far my boy.. proud of you
  18. B

    Anti-citizen The Wolves of Geneva

    AWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Back
Top