Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Search results

  1. Steel

    Steels ban appeal

    Thank you very much for the update. I will say that if it seems as if I'm standoff-ish please know that it comes from a place of genuine intention with a hint of frustration as I attempt to prove my innocence in this manner.
  2. Steel

    Steels ban appeal

    Going to address each of these claims one at a time. To begin with, this notion that I was required to speak to someone else before commiting the crime. The reason that I did not speak to the citizen in question or anyone else for that matter was because they were not involved. I didn’t tell...
  3. Steel

    Steels ban appeal

    Steam Name: Steel SteamID: STEAM_0:1:89966702 Name of the Admin you were banned by: @Hiros How long is the ban for?: 2023-04-10 The reason you were banned?: “Metagame shotcop” Why do you wish to be unbanned?: For the simple reason that I didn’t do it. One of the larger issues associated with...
  4. Steel

    Immersive gas masks, HUD overlay. [TOGGLEABLE]

    This is amazing. The details.. the contrast.. a piece of art.
  5. Steel

    Immersive gas masks, HUD overlay. [TOGGLEABLE]

    From what I gather, this task wouldn't be easy.. however it is possible correct?
  6. Steel

    Immersive gas masks, HUD overlay. [TOGGLEABLE]

    It may not work well, I have a M40 mask and there isn't a overlay.
  7. Steel

    Immersive gas masks, HUD overlay. [TOGGLEABLE]

    They do? I haven't seen it.
  8. Steel

    Immersive gas masks, HUD overlay. [TOGGLEABLE]

    I for one has always loved realism and the aesthetic of gas masks, but I always wondered.. what if there was a togglable option for a gas mask hud? Just like the immersive glasses addon, we'd have a Immersive gas mask option for both the M40 Gas mask and the standard "gas mask." Well, a single...
  9. Steel

    When ERP update

    what
  10. Steel

    More Radio Bob Related Content

    You WANT radio bob stickers.. You WANT radio bob stickers... You WANT radio bob stickers
  11. Steel

    colored* br'ish

    colored* br'ish
  12. Steel

    Adding the mod Dynamic Weapon Reverb

    We need this.
  13. Steel

    Implemented Remove Kitchen Supply Deterioration

    Literally have been using my pots and pans irl for like 8 years, lol.
  14. Steel

    Denied VCs for OTA classes

    It'd be nice to hear actual VC's being correctly used. Especially for OTA.
  15. Steel

    Denied VCs for OTA classes

    Yes, scare the shit out of civies.
  16. Steel

    Guess who's back, back again.

    Guess who's back, back again.
  17. Steel

    Info Is Willard Dying?

    What was not done well within Civil Protection.
  18. Steel

    Info Is Willard Dying?

    Goodfella isn't quite a minge imo. He's just an interesting character that has a different mindset than others and to be fair, he plays into it well.
  19. Steel

    Info Is Willard Dying?

    I hope so.
  20. Steel

    Info Is Willard Dying?

    Fully agreed.
Back
Top