Abyssal Plain Feedback

ZeroPants

Radio Bob Approved
Creative Team
The title says it all, what did all of you think about the event? What would you rate it out of 10?

I am fully aware there were problems with the event, the NPCs were *not* fun to fight considering they instantly killed players most of the time. But I hope you enjoyed the custom systems @gb_ made for the event, such as the diving suits and helmets.

Post screenshots or recordings if you have any. If you have any criticisms I am open to hearing them so I can improve on my next event

20230812120807_1.jpg
Goro got transported here after touching the white orb. There were hints on what to do with the crate that would display on your HUD. I did this by making a custom location with the hint as the name, the hints I put in were "HILLS BEHIND ANGLER" and "CUBE IS KEY". @reece never noticed them because he is blind and stupid and bad at video games

20230812135414_1.jpg
Ending of the event where I spawned a "Hive mind" NPC from the dead space NPC pack, its huge, try spawning it in sandbox to see for yourself. It was funny watching it from the outside because the sub just pushed it around, but on the inside of the sub the camera looked like it was being covered by a giant creature. Goro hopped out of the sub to shoot at it to make it let go of the sub.

Very cool event and concept, I think if more people joined and played it would of been much more fun.

Back