Barotrauma Feedback

FungletheBungle

Catholic
Content Creator
Lots to talk about, lots to improve on

At the very least it was very fun to play, but RP seems absent in the face of constant death.

Maybe extend the amount of time at port and allow everyone off?

Anyways, what are your thoughts?

Despite causing (multiple) Chernobyl events in the reactor room, it was pretty fun.

And also stressful, I already have my hair popping out.

No, wait, that's the radiation poisoning...

The only issue I had was when things went to shit some of the remaining survivors started trolling, shooting crew members, and whatnot. With some steel determination, a few scenarios could've still been saved. Other than that, the captain should be the one distributing marks (currency). Time at the ports is fine, more length wouldn't improve it, more likely to worsen the situation.
Gear up and leave, it can get especially exceedingly dull for someone that doesn't need to do anything in there.

Few people weren't really taking it seriously. There was some RP (I had a few good moments). The medical system provides a very nice challenge.

If I had to recommend, we have some proper downtime between objectives to RP, since right now it seems very lacklustre.
Also for the love of god whoever plays McTool get a grip. This is a personal attack. >:(

Scruffy Got Two people killed, got arrested Twice, Stole equipment, Got promoted to Captain, beaten to death, Got blown up by the reactor twice and completely derailed Two Missions, Caused the Medical Department to have a stroke

Overall 10/10 very fun

Few people weren't really taking it seriously. There was some RP (I had a few good moments). The medical system provides a very nice challenge.

If I had to recommend, we have some proper downtime between objectives to RP, since right now it seems very lacklustre.
Also for the love of god whoever plays McTool get a grip. This is a personal attack. :mad:
SPHASCHE-1.png

Scruffy Got Two people killed, got arrested Twice, Stole equipment, Got promoted to Captain, beaten to death, Got blown up by the reactor twice and completely derailed Two Missions, Caused the Medical Department to have a stroke

Overall 10/10 very fun
Craw I am going to fucking kill you tomorrow via active reactor rod

The only issue I had was when things went to shit some of the remaining survivors started trolling, shooting crew members, and whatnot. With some steel determination, a few scenarios could've still been saved. Other than that, the captain should be the one distributing marks (currency). Time at the ports is fine, more length wouldn't improve it, more likely to worsen the situation.
Gear up and leave, it can get especially exceedingly dull for someone that doesn't need to do anything in there.

I agree with this.

I do feel like I should be the one buying equipment, distributing marks to certain crew members, and planning our routes and missions. I don't doubt that Fungle has good intentions and is completely trustworthy when it comes to the budget of the crew, but I do have more experience in the matter and many of the crew ask me and not Fungle about buying the stuff they need.

It felt like it could have been planned better. it definitely feel's necessary to have a sub custom built for this event, as most default subs and workshop subs aren't built to work with EK Dockyard, neurotrauma, etc. there's also the matter of having almost zero actual roleplay, as well as a little trolling.

It felt like it could have been planned better. it definitely feel's necessary to have a sub custom built for this event, as most default subs and workshop subs aren't built to work with EK Dockyard, neurotrauma, etc. there's also the matter of having almost zero actual roleplay, as well as a little trolling.
we were in character and thats all that counts as rp in baro

I disagree, everyone was constantly in character, even those who were uh, "trolling" a little (except what I pointed out, when things went to shit). Whoever played Hans was my favourite, me laying unconsciously during an operation in medbay with a broken neck when the ship started slowly flooding was just golden. I don't think there's room for too much "passive" roleplay as we're constantly on the move. Still, everyone used radio neatly, most people roleplayed fear, pain and whatnot. Sure, there's always room for improvement but it definitely wasn't without roleplay.

Back