City 36 Day 2 Feedback Thread

Much better than Day 1. Had breathing room, and time to evaluate our circumstances, and I got to play Wallhammer. Only issue is that the NPCs had heat-seeking bullets, but that was out of your control.
Solid 9/10.

Definitely more organised that the first day but in all honesty it was pretty generic in execution. Yesterday pretty hectic but I think most people can agree that looking past the flaws the city was entertaining to be in and it really felt like a destroyed city. Today on the other hand felt pretty generic in terms of execution but I guess it can be excused with what happened yesterday. Was just hoping for us to continue with yesterday in the city than an entirely new area.

8/10

This event was fucking magnificent, maybe because the CPs weren't there, maybe because Alessio wasn't there. Maybe both, definetly both. But yeah, good work Cengo u really ate and left no crumbs homie 💪

Watched two conscripts ram each other in a demolition car derby and they exploded. Surprised they weren't executed for breaching protocol.
Better than last time. lmao

9/10

Amazing event - compared to day 1 it was superb. Got to roleplay in it despite the CP exclusion for day 2, thanks to gms. Better development in the store with why Berlin had gotten to where it is. The setting made it fun as it was a dynamic atmosphere seeing the character's going from place to place with new obstacles on the way there, and then the location itself.

Last edited:
>Learned from mistakes of yesterday
>Continued the story with a dynamic setting with several nooks, crannies, and obstacles
>Actually had a fun mixture of NPCs to event Rebels
>A little bullshit, but enough to where it was reasonable and actually felt like a war zone
>Was actually fun.

Yet another Cengiz W, 10/10.
4D9B2EC1-7257-4BF1-9E26-5F152417BD9D.jpeg

Back