CODENAME: VENUS - THE LAST DAY - FEEDBACK THREAD

Imperator RAD-X

The Supreme Marshal
Staff Member
Server Council
THE END

THOSE WHO ESCAPED MUST BARE THE NIGHTMARES THAT WILL PLAGUE THEM.

THOSE WHO WERE LEFT BEHIND... THE WOVEN WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU.

GO INTO THE VOID, AWAY FROM THAT CURSED LIFE.

SEATTLE IS LOST.

------

THANK YOU FOR PLAYING.

I had fun, the best part was also the saddest part, seeing everyone that got left behind die off was very emotional

As I played Xura'Nix during these three days I enjoyed every second of it, I feel as though my character fulfilled his goal by getting as many people to safety as possible.

My character was always sceptical of Hex and knew he would better or double cross the group and continuously warned them so when the time came. They were not surprised at all.

The ending was perfect for my character as upon getting the last boat out, he escaped and continued his journey towards The Genesis Pit where his story will continue.

10/10 Amazing Event, Props and a pat on the back to everyone who was involved in creating this event.

Was a incredible event, quite likely the best event I've taken part of but I'm sure that's because it was my first time taking part in a SS event.

Scavenging was perfect, the vibe was perfect, spores weren't overdone and staff were understanding and helpful, the look of the city at the very end was incredible too. I was inside while it was all being done, so stepping out to see dozens of giant tendrils really got across the 'Seattle is lost' vibe.

My character dying in the City and getting a final message from Hex (who I accidentally kept calling Hox), was perfect for me. A moment of cowering to collect his thoughts and pray, with his 'Family Cohesion' being guaranteed, prompting his last stand.

I'm currently uploading a recording of day 3 entirely, will post it to the discord when it's all done.

Good clean Christan fun in the Capitol Hill Autonomous Zone

Lady pushing people off the boat was something, Real titanic vibes near the end

Same as my vortigaunt friend above. Mor'Xis, even though I didn't get to play the first half of the third day was with the humans for basically the entire three day event and in the end simply left for the more infected but less hostile parts of the wasteland. Due to his natural immunity and survival skills he should be fine.

A great event with one of the best atmospheres so far. The permanent PK as always added an immense amount of intensity into the experience. Really looking forward for future projects, especially that "unforgiving" one mentioned in the discord pools.

Overall a strong 9/10 with all aspects polished to nearly perfection. The only thing I wish as a European player is for those SS events to start a little earlier so that I don't have to stay up until 1 am to finish a day :approve:

Back