Official Devblog #6 - Items, Computers & Citizens

1580486374753.png

Devblog #6
"Items, Computers & Models"

Over the past seven days and nights, our team has been collaborating to bring enormous progress towards server launch! Gamemasters are given more opportunities with our newly developed plugins and systems, so everyone is able to have a great experience whenever they may join the server.
1. Managing Item Spawners
Randomized item spawning has been a topic with a plethora of methods to implement - not knowing which will be the best for the server, we've created an Item Spawner Manager which will allow Gamemasters to create, delete and edit all item spawns across the city! As times go on, this plugin will be improved to allow for custom item tables per spawner.​

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f533864653363712e6a7067

A list of item spawners around the map, with buttons to interact with each individually - a cosmetic addition was that of the Steam Avatar, which states who created the spawner originally.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f69754e4b376a632e6a7067

Each spawn location has a simple method to alter how it works, with future plans to allow for a custom item table - mentioned earlier.

68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f3634335955387a2e6a7067

2. Citizens
With the finishing touches being completed over the past week, our fantastic team of modelers have finished the set of citizen models which we will be using - huge credit to both FleSS and Legion for all the amazing work they've provided!​
KV4TMJJ.jpg

3. Warm Skin
Work has began on creating a thermal system for Overwatch soldiers to utilize in the field, this is early in development and is coupled with various bugs - however this screenshot shows an example of what is expected in the future!​
i4U8YSl.jpg

4. Pre-War Technology
Fruity has been hard at work developing an interesting system, allowing factions to access information from a terminal similar to that of Fallout - it is very early in development, however, is already fantastic in practice - allowing for medical information to be stored and accessed simply.​

NIbQljj.jpg
phveJvT.jpg
XivHuiC.jpg
oh5HIiQ.jpg

5. Miscellaneous Streamables
Here's a civilian-use screen where you'll input your CID to view misc information about your citizen character! We've implemented a model for the CP PDA (outdated texture in the streamable, we've made it more combine-ish).​

6. Development Credits & donations
I would like to thank the developers hard at work - everything is doing fantastic work!​

We now also have a Patreon for donations! All donations offered go directly to the development of this jolly project, come support the devs! Pledging 5$ or more will allow you access to the Patreon-only Discord channels, featuring bleeding edge updates and conversation!

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the Fallout computers! & I really appreciate the work that you guys are putting into this!

No sarcasm you guys are putting in a lot of work into this, showing that what I've been saying for ages in the old trash community is a valid statement:
If you have people aren't lazy, incompetent and slow, you can make great progress.
While I don't agree with much of the lore entrees I really think this is going to be a great server if you keep going like you are now.
(y)

Last edited:
Back