Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Entry 43: Not right

registry: brush him

I need to talk to someone soon. One of the doctors, maybe. Mina. She might be able to help. I'm not sure, though. This might be a bit beyond her. Or anyone.

I need to get something squared away. There's something wrong with me. I woke up today in a cold sweat, hallucinating. I know damn well it wasn't real. I got out of my sleeping bag and saw someone, across the room. I saw the fucker. I thought he was real. He felt real. His stare felt real. It was the rabbit.

Again and again, that monster shows up in my dreams and in some hallucinations I have when I wake up. A man with a white rabbit suit on, with these creepy black eyes glaring at me, making me feel like he's judging me or something. It was horrifying at first, now it's just pissing me off. Why? Why am I seeing this furry bastard now, and never before?

It's not just that, either. The past year, since I've met the Long Haulers, I've been... acting weird. Before this, I was kinda grouchy, pissy, upset all the damn time. Then I was all anxious and freaked out, like some nervous wreck, regularly. Now I've been pretending to be carefree and charismatic like I haven't been going through LITERAL HELL. Then we went through the Void.

Since I met that god thing at the bow of the ship, I've been seeing things. Hearing voices. Whispering at me to "come home", to give up, to let go. Shit like that. I'm starting to wonder if they've got a point. I'm starting to forget things, starting to lose track of time.

I don't even know how long ago the War was.

I don't think anyone here does anymore.

Back