Welcome to Willard Networks!

Experience a next-level Half-Life 2 Roleplay experience. Taking inspiration from games such as Divinity Original Sin and Xcom 2. Featuring a completely overhauled combat system, gameplay and UI.

Nicole Death Thread

Her being downed was fair, but her dying is unfair, imo. We barely had time to do the /me's, and I had barely enough time to /me injecting her with morphine. I was about to load her into the trunk or across our laps, then we began getting shot at. Therefore, I believe it's completely reasonable to say she was ICly loaded up into the vehicle. Wrench had even stated that we should go without him, but with the S2K, we all frantically hit e on the vehicle to gtfo.

There was no time for a /me to get her into the trunk, then again the soldiers had no idea we were doing a /me anyways, but there were multiple ways we coulda put her into the truck
Given the time, I would say that the time standing around her would've been enough time to get her into there anyway.

Last edited:
Her being downed was fair, but her dying is unfair, imo. We barely had time to do the /me's, and I had barely enough time to /me injecting her with morphine. I was about to load her into the trunk or across our laps, then we began getting shot at. Therefore, I believe it's completely reasonable to say she was ICly loaded up into the vehicle. Wrench had even stated that we should go without him, but with the S2K, we all frantically hit e on the vehicle to gtfo.
The point exactly, no time to /me to shimmy her in. Or even have her in the trunk of the car, or on our laps in a sardine like enviroment in the truck, something I was about to suggest but then OTA fucking appeared from the heavens, and began shooting at us

Do take note that the car had only four seats and there were five people - however, due to the chaotic nature of the encounter it was rather unclear if she would be able to get transported over by proper /me-s and RP. I'll stand neutral as a GM-NPC that was the original car driver.

Do take note that the car had only four seats and there were five people - however, due to the chaotic nature of the encounter it was rather unclear if she would be able to get transported over by proper /me-s and RP. I'll stand neutral as a GM-NPC that was the original car driver.
I believe it had Five seats. Two in front, three in the back.

I believe it had Five seats. Two in front, three in the back.
Plus the space available in the trunk, and literally just having Nicole lie over everyone on the backseat. The number of seats in Simfphys vehicles is not really a valid reason here to PK me.

Having to deal with the heavily wounded soldiers that escaped would make for interesting roleplay during the follow-up expo (if that happens anyway). If this was a case of the addon only having 4 seats when clearly a fifth person would fit into the car it's just a shitty way to die.

Having to deal with the heavily wounded soldiers that escaped would make for interesting roleplay during the follow-up expo (if that happens anyway). If this was a case of the addon only having 4 seats when clearly a fifth person would fit into the car it's just a shitty way to die.
It was 5 seats and 6 people

No RP to put her in the car + not enough seats (as has always been accepted when using vehicles, you can't magically make room) = Dead

No RP to put her in the car + not enough seats (as has always been accepted when using vehicles, you can't magically make room) = Dead
Thats simply just unrealistic, you can fit a bunch of people in a car.
Yeah it'll be like a can of sardines, but it can happen.

I know for a fact (because I spawned that car) that there were only four seats. Not that it changes much but still.

Maaan, it sucks though. Literally PKed at the end of the event, plus I'm sure she could've been saved by placing her in the truck. C'mon Willardians, be kind and let her live 🙏

Maaan, it sucks though. Literally PKed at the end of the event, plus I'm sure she could've been saved by placing her in the truck. C'mon Willardians, be kind and let her live 🙏
Also, the healing was impossibly slow. I used a surgical kit on her and stuck her with morphine and it did nothing. I had almost got left earlier because of the same reason.

Also, the healing was impossibly slow. I used a surgical kit on her and stuck her with morphine and it did nothing. I had almost got left earlier because of the same reason.
Plus vort heal, so.

Back